26

Enzo Willam

Enzo Willam.

"Hey Vitaly!"

"Hey what's up?"

"I wanna buy a gift for someone.."

"Who is that someone?"

He asked me. If I tell him who it is, he'll definitely tease me. I'll just be honest hmph.

"My personal assistant."

"Oh you mean, your beautiful childhood girlfriend?"

"What- not girlfriend!"

"Ah yeah yeah, your friend."

He emphasised on 'friend'.

"Is there anything she likes?  Like- food? Music? Or you could take her on a date?"

"I don't know what food she likes, music? I am not sure~ and I cant take her on a date."

"Why though?"

"Im sure she would want to spend time with her other friends... Its complicated Vitaly.."

"Okay okay.. But she is your friend too right?"

"Yeah but I think she has grown more close with her other friends.."

"But you know her since childhood!"

"I know Vitaly-"

"Enzo.. If she doesn't even acknowledge your care for her , why the fuck are you even wasting your time on her?"

  "That's not it! She-she is a good person!"

"No she isn't."

"Okay fine! I am awkward when her friends are around me!"

"Wh- What!? You are- oh my-"

He started laughing on the other side. I was embarrassed.

"Buy her a bracelet or a watch!"

He said and resumed laughing. Honestly, I'm sure whatever he said about Elle was fake, he just wanted the truth from me.

With that I thought I would go to the mall. Im gonna buy Elle a watch and guess what? There's one more surprise for her.

The next day, as planned, I went to the mall. A few people near me seemed quite shocked by my presence.