30

(Ey! Comment a Lil 🙈🖤 i don't mind y'all finding errors, and do tell me if you find the story too fast moving, i will make the required changes! <3)

Enzo William.

I pressed my lips against her forehead softly. She blushed and stared at me, as her lips parted in surprise.

She was indeed adorable.

I didn't knew what happened back there though. Was I about to kiss her?

She considers me as her close friend and I was about to kiss her? No, that was in the heat of the moment, my mind was fuzzy.

Thanks to Vitaly's call, we stopped.

I need to apologise to her. I don't want her to feel awkward around me. I don't want her to think I'm the same old playboy.

I have worked on my personality to become a better person.

Elle is like, the only female friend I have.

Honestly, Vitaly, mom and Elle are the only important people in my life.

When I spend time with Elle I realised that she is a kind and considerate woman. She respects my feelings and thoughts. She always makes sure I am comfortable.

Even though I am the one who's supposed to do that!

That's why, I hereby announce that, Elle is one of the important person in my life.

I have met many sweet talker women, and their actions were so fake.

That's not the case with Elle. How can she be so sweet?

I guess I have been so naive all these years. Falling for the wrong one.

Vitaly is right. I melt too easily. But this year I'm not going to date anyone.

I want to wait for the right one.

I reached the airport. I could see Vitaly waiting for me at the entrance. A huge smile made it's way on my lips.

"Hey-"

"What the hell? I have been waiting here since forever!"

"I'm sorry I was at a friend's house."

"You have friends? Who? Aubrey? That stupid woman?"