FIVE| Cupcakes

Please vote and comment

I walk behind Alessio, scared of all the men in the house. At least they gave me a long shirt to wear. When Nikolai was my master, they never gave me clothes. He made me walk around naked to humiliate me.

But Alessio did the opposite. When the men looked at me, he yelled something in a foreign language and they stopped. The dropped their heads and stopped looking at me.

Alessio said his mom knew my mom. Was that true? I mean he knew her name. If that's true, then we're was my mom? My dad? Did we really grow up together? And even if all that was true, it still didn't mean that I was safe around him.

Alessio suddenly stops, and I look up to see a big dining table filled with different types of food. All the food looked very delicious. My starved stomach churned at the sight.

There were two men sitting behind the table. Marco, the guy who suddenly hugged me, Alessio's brother. And another guy, whose name I did not know. But it was the same guy who found me in Nikolai's bed. A blonde guy with a scar on his face.

"That's Callan. He's been my best friend for years." Alessio says, his powerful voice ringing through the place.

The blonde guy, Callan, sends me a sympathetic look. Meanwhile Marco, just looks at me with tears in his eyes.

Alessio takes his hand out of mine, filling me with panic again. He goes to the table, filling a plate with a bunch of food. My stomach rumbles in hunger as I look to the plate filled with delicious food. He sets the plate back on the table, then strides back to me.

I cower back a little, in fear of him hitting me. Maybe I've been standing here for too long. Maybe I was supposed to go back to the room. Maybe-

My thoughts are interrupted when he clutches my hand, ignoring my recoil. He gently pulls me closer to the dining table.

"Sit, Bella. I'm guessing you're hungry." He says.

I look at him in disbelief.

He's trying to trick me, right?

I know better than to sit at a table with my master. I know that's the stuff that gets you tortured and starved for days. I know it, because I've made that mistake before. I've learnt my lesson.

I look down, trying to hide my tears of humiliation as I go on my knees in front of him. I rest my hands on my thighs, as I sit there silently asking for food.

"Che cazzo?"(what the fuck?) Alessio seethes, his voice leaking with disapproval.

I don't even understand what he's saying, but I can tell he's not satisfied. I mentally check over my position.

I'm doing everything right. So what's wrong?

"Sii delicato, fratello."(Be gentle, brother) I hear Marco's shocked voice.