THIRTY| Mi sto innamorando di te

Vote and comment please<3

"13 million worth of guns and armor is coming ij on Tuesday

"13 million worth of guns and armor is coming ij on Tuesday." Nilo says, sipping on a glass of la la whiskey as he sits next to me.

I take a sip of my scotch, trying my best to drink it slow. The last thing I wanted was going home drunk. I'd probably say something and scare her off.

"Take Buck and a couple of the other guys. I want it to go smoothly. No fucking problems. Understood?"

Nilo nods his head, walking away.

I feel a hand on my arm, making my look to my left. "Hey, handsome. You want some company?" A blonde girl says.

That's a fake blonde.

"You know, my girlfriend has real blonde hair." I watch as her face takes a look of hurt. "Her hair is so damn beautiful." I push her hand off of me.

I look at her up and down, my eyes falling on her tiny black dress.

"My girlfriend could pull that dress off. Can't say the same for you." I shrug, taking another sip.

It's true. Isabella could pull anything off.

"Excuse me?"

"Tell me something. Can you bake, Brittany?" I ask, raising my brows.

"My name's not Brittany." She sasses.

"I don't care." I take another sip. "I'm asking if you can bake. Cause' my girlfriend can. She's makes the best carrot loaf. She can also cook. She can make doggie popsicles. Fuckin' doggie popsicles." Her brows furrow in confusion.

"Can you make doggie popsicles, Brittany?" She huffs in annoyance, walking away.

My girlfriend can.

I turn back around, swishing around the scotch in the glass, watching as it reaches until the edge of the rim, yet doesn't spill. Not even one bit.

She wanted to give it to me before I took it from her.

That's what she said. Or at least something along those lines.

Something along the lines of I don't trust you. Something along the lines of I don't trust you to not hurt me. To not force yourself onto me.

And that sting. It sting like hell.

Cause' it proved that she felt no where fucking close to what I felt for her.

It's scary. Knowing how vulnerable I am. How vulnerable she makes me.

"There you fucking are."

I look to my right, watching as Callan slumps down on the stool next to me.

"Why did you not tell me that you finally got a girlfriend?" He glares at me.