EPILOGUE

Hi pretty souls, play the music if you'd like and vote please.

"Test it

"Test it." I say as I glance at one of my men.

Luca steps forward, cutting open the wrapped bag of cocaine. He scoops a few milligrams of it and pours it in the small tube of testing substance.

I stare at my watch impatiently.

Ive been in Italy handling business for the past 3 weeks. I need to get this over with so I can get back to Isabella. I hope they're all doing okay. I haven't talked to them in a few days.

"All good, boss." Luca says, showing me the now blue colored substance.

"Okay, take it to the drop off location for our distributor. No problems, okay?"

Luca nods, closing up the truck and beginning to drive away. I pull out my phone as I get in the car. Dialing Buck, I start making my way to the plane.

"Boss." He answers.

"How's it coming along?"

"Almost done over here. Mrs. Celano hasn't noticed yet."

"Good. The men are still guarding the house?"

"Yes, don. Everything's okay over here." He says.

"Good," I say as I stop the car a couple steps away from my private plane. "I'll probably get there in the middle of the night."

After hearing a confirmation, I hang up, grab my travel bag and head towards the plane.

The men nod at me as I head up the stairs and into the plane.

Marco sits on his seat, holding a cup of coffee and staring out the window.

I throw my bag onto my seat and he looks towards me.

"Finished business?" He asks, taking a sip of his coffee.

"Yeah," I respond, fastening my seatbelt.

We sit in awkward silence for a few moments as the plane takes off. The flight attendant rolls a cart out.

"Matcha latte for you, sir?" The brunette girl asks.

I nod my head and she places the cup in front of me.

"Would you like anything else?"

I shake my head and mutter a "thank you." under my breath.

I watch as she moves to Marco. "Another coffee, Marc- Mr. Costello?"

Marco flushed, his cheeks taking a deep shade of red.

What is going on between these two?

"Yeah," he clears his throat, sitting up properly as his eyes run all over her. "Uhm— there's something wrong with the the lock of the room. Take a look at it, will you?"