THIRTY-FOUR| Iced coffee

God she looks beautiful— wearing that same damn outfit

God she looks beautiful— wearing that same damn outfit. The same damn outfit she wore to our date.

She freezes as her eyes lay on me, yet I do the opposite. My whole body does. My whole body comes alive. My heart starts beating like it has for the first fucking time. My body urges me to go to her and I comply. My legs move me towards her, closer and closer.

Yet, she does the opposite. She visibly snaps herself out of her daze before she turns around and walks away. She stops at another table, starts taking their order like she didn't even see me.

I hate to admit that it hurt me. It hurt me to see that my presence had no effect on her. However, it made me rethink my strategy.

I sit back at my table, watching as she takes the order of two men. My brows pull in as I notice how the blonde one looks at her. He smiles up at her so brightly, I fear his face might break.

What the fuck is he smiling at?

His eyes travel her body, pausing at her thighs before going back up again.

I'll fucking kill you. Yeah, enjoy that stupid fucking iced coffee you're sipping on cause' it'll be the last one you'll ever have.

Isabella suddenly laughs, her soft giggles going around the room. My eyes squint on them as if that would make me figure out what in hell is so damn funny.

I can't bear this ugly feeling of jealousy inside of me as the guy touches her shoulder, chuckling.

"Will anyone take my fuckin' order for gods sake?" I yell out.

Everyone's head snaps to me but I'm only concerned with that full head of beautiful blonde hair, those gorgeous fucking blue eyes that connect with mine.

"Yeah, you." I point to her. "It would help if you would take my order instead listening to that dickhead flirt with you."

The blonde guy's face falls as Isabella awkwardly walks towards me.

Yeah, fuck you. Tryna' flirt with my fucking girl.

"Alessio, what are you doing? Oh my god." She grits through her teeth.

God, I love that 'I'm mad at you' look. Good look for her— but frankly, so is everything.

"What? I'm getting you away from that asshole." I shrug. "Plus, I actually need my order taken."

She huffs but pulls her notepad up. "Okay, I'm sorry for the wait, sir. What can I get for you?"

"I wanna fuckin' talk to you. That's what you can get for me."

"No. You can read the menu and order something off of there, please."

"You can take a seat in front of me and let me explain to you. Please." I add the please in the same tone that she did.