SIXTEEN| Popsicle

Vote and comment luvlies<3

"So we're the same age?" I look at Marco in disbelief

"Yeah. You're actually three months older. But look in all our baby pics we look the same age." He says, showing me a picture of us as babies.

Oh my god. That's so cute. Our moms were besties so they always did everything together.

"Look, Alessio. We're even dressed the same." I show the picture to Alessio as I smile.

Alessio gives me a tight smile and nods his head before looking back down at his phone.

Is he mad at me?

"Are you the same age as us?" I ask him a question to try and feel things out.

He shakes his head, his eyes still on the phone. "I'm two years older. Callan is six months older than you."

Ouu. He's two years older. That explains why he is bigger and taller than Callan and Marco. Speaking of that, can I get muscles too? I want baby biceps. Oh, and nice calves.

Calves are hot. Right? No? Just me? Okay.

Alessio's phone rings, snapping me out of my thoughts. "What?"

Wow. He has a nice way of answering the phone.

"Fucking hell." he drops his head. "Okay. Yeah, whatever. Let him in." He hangs up.

Who? Let who in?

Did he call Nikolai? Is Nikolai coming to get me? No, no, no.

I didn't do anything wrong. I wasn't being bad.

Alessio picks up his head pointing his glare at me. Or Marco since he's sitting behind me. I don't know. "You told dad to come?"

Dad? His dad? So... not Nikolai?

My panic dies down at his words, my heart slowly calming.

"He wanted to see Isabella. He said it would be important to mom." Marco defends, his face scrunched up in... regret?

Alessio abruptly stands up, his brows furrowing in anger. I cower back in my seat as Callan gets up to control the situation. "Did you forget about all the shit he did? To me? To mom? Did you fucking forget?" Alessio's tone gets louder, making me tense up.

He scared me when he got angry.

What is he talking about? Why doesn't he like his father?

I mean, Marco is great, Alessio is amazing so his father must be pretty good too.

"Well, this is a warm welcome." I hear a familiar voice. He's the person that came to the apartment the other day. The one that got Ale so frustrated. A tall man stands behind Callan, wearing an expensive looking suit, his hair white.