NINETEEN| Someday

Don't forget to vote and comment please.

I let out a small yawn as my eyes flutter open

This is a comfy pillow.

I snuggle closer to the comfy pillow underneath me. I look up, pushing my hair out of my fa- oh wait, the pillow isn't a pillow. It's Alessio. His eyes are shut as his chest rises in slow even breaths. He's laying on his side, his chin above my head, his arms wrapped around me.

I bring my hand up, slowly pushing his wild hair out of his face.

Beautiful boy.

My hand rests on his face, my thumb swiping over his cheek as my lips twitch into a smile. I move closer to him, pushing my face in his chest, breathing in his scent.

He smells so good. Maybe he can get me the same products he uses so I can smell that good too.

"Mhm." A hum leaves his mouth as he groans holding me tighter. He moves around resting his chin on top of my head.

"Morning, pre-" Cupcakes! I almost slipped up and called him pretty boy. Think innocent thoughts, Isabella. "Morning." I correct myself.

He groans, pulling me in closer, his brows furrowing. He really doesn't want to get up. "Open those pretty green eyes."

Frick. I really couldn't hold it in.

A smile forms on his face as pushes his face into my hand. His eyes slowly open, his smile widening as his eyes connect with mine. My cheeks heat up as my smile widens. His eyes travel all over my face before coming back to my eyes.

They stay there for a couple moments. As our eyes stay on each other it somehow feels like everything else has disappeared. Nothing else swims in my mind except him. His eyes. His scent. His touch.

My heart starts beating wildly but suddenly his smile disappears, he quickly draws his hand back. He sits up, making my hand fall from his face. A frown forms on my face at his sudden change in behavior.

He runs his hand down his face. "I didn't mean to touch you like that. I was just- I don't know. I'm sorry it wasn't intentional."

Oh.

My frown deepens. "Okay." I get off the bed, being careful to make sure not to step on Rain who sleeps beside our bed. I run to the bathroom, a deep sense of rejection running through me.

Stupid, stupid Isabella. Stop being so stupid. He's only taking care of you for a while. He's not interested in you. Of course he's not. Have I seen myself?

As I pass the mirror a patch of red catches my eye. I look in the mirror closely, my eyes widening in horror as I see a hint of blood on my pants.

Oh my god. What is-