FIFTY| If only

Vote and comment if you'd like<3

"Go on." Alessio says as he pulls up in front of the clinic.

"Are you sure I can't come with you?" I give him my best puppy dog eyes but this time it doesn't work.

He's going to his third chemo session by himself. I've argued with him for a while now but he seems adamant on his way.

He keeps his face cold and tense, shakes his head and says, "You're safe with them. I'll pick you up after okay?"

I sigh in defeat and nod.

"Come here." He tells me and I comply, turning slightly in my seat and moving closer to him. He snaps my seatbelt open then cups my face. Then like the complete weirdo he is he just sits there silently staring at me for a few moments.

My weirdo.

His green eyes travel my face, my nose, my lips, my cheeks, then my eyes. He then moves forward and presses a kiss to my forehead, pulls back and presses an even longer one in the same spot.

My lips twitch up into a smile, my cheeks blushing. I can't explain it. The deep feel of serenity in my chest every time his lips touch my skin. It's like everything else disappears. Everything. All I can feel is his lips against my skin.

"I love you."

His hand brushes my hair back, tucking it behind my ears, he smiles against my lips and whispers the same words back. "I love you."

Then I'm heading out of the car, my eyes falling on Buck and the other five guys who stand behind him.

"Hi Buck." He nods in response before I turn back around, knocking on the window of the car. The glass draws down and I'm met with Alessio's questioning gaze.

"Six men? Is that really necessary?" I raise an eyebrow, bending down to look at him properly.

"Girarsi" (turn around) I hear Buck's voice and when I look back I catch the five other men quickly pulling their eyes away from my legs and turning around.

What?

"You're wearing a dress." Alessio says, watching as Buck turns around as well.

He then moves his gaze to the mirror, looking at his reflection as he fixes his beanie. The same beanie he insists on wearing ever since he lost his hair. I keep telling him— and when I say this it's the absolute truth, he looks so fricking hot.

If anyone can pull off the no-hair look it's him. And he is pulling it off. Yet, he insists on wearing a beanie all the time.

"Go," he looks back at me, a tight smile on his lips.

I pout my lips, giving him an air kiss. His cheeks grow red and his smile widens. "Gimme one back." I say.

His gaze moves to his men behind me and says, "Go."