The birthday gift

Rias pov :(age 10 )
Brother, you know that it's my birthday soon right? What are you getting me for my birthday.

Sirzechs:It will be a surprise. I won't tell you yet.

Rias:I know iam just excited.

Sirzechs:I know you are you just need to wait it will be very special.

Rias:I hope so brother.

Sirzechs: I promise.

Rias walks out.

Sirzechs:Dials a number.

Spy:Yes my lord how can I be of service to you?

Sirzechs:How's the watch coming.

Spy:It's coming well sir the rumors we heard are true. The girl can use high level magic at such a young age.

Sirzechs:This is good news you will be rewarded very well for this sensitive information.

Spy:This was nothing my lord, although iam not worthy of such praise,I may receive your reward.

Ends phone call.

Rias present will be special indeed smiles hystericaly.

Itachi*s pov
Me and my sister akeno are playing around oir clans shrine that our mother looks after.

My sister has been able to use magic since the age of (5) and her fallen angel wings have grown.

Our clans leader had asked us to keep it a secret because people would wage war on the clan if they knew that she had those abilitys.

We sat down to take a break when I feel like we are being watched. I have a ability called Sharingan  but I didn't inherent my father's fallen angel wings so iam human . I activate my Sharingan to scan the area when I see someone that I don't recognise from the clan. I tell akeno to stay here I grab my sword and run after the man.
He sees me coming and starts to run I follow him into the woods and lose sight of him.

Akeno pov
Brother went running into the forest and told.me to wait it's being 20 mins already when suddenly he appears from the forest.

Itachi*s pov
I need to keep this secret from akeno I don't want to scare her.

Akenos pov
Hi brother what happend who was that man.My brother responds to say that it was no one so I letf it as that.

And done thks sorry if the chapter was short it's my first time writing a book pls don't judge just to clear up Itachi s age he is 14 and akeno is 7 I will update soon thank you