The price of peace

Itachi,s (pov)
Cuts sirzechs arms off.

Sirzecks:Ahh!

Itachi:How does it feel.

Sirzecks:Please I will do anything just let me live.

Itachi:O starts to laugh ok for you to live you have to tell your sister and her peerage what you did!

Sirzecks:Shocked never!

Itachi:Stabs him in his shoulder.
You will tell them.

Sirzecks:Ahh ok ok starts to cry.

Itachi:Akatsuki assemble!!

Konan,sasori,Madara surround him.

Rias:Brother!
Her perrage surround her.

Itachi:Listen and listen good rias your brother has something to tell you don't you sirzechs!

Sirzecks:I- I do rias he tears up. All I wanted was to make you happy!

Rias:What do you mean brother?

Sirzecks: Remember for your birthday I gave you your peerage pieces.

Rias:Yes and I made akeno my first piece.
Sirzecks:Yes you know of what happened to the himejima clan.

Rias:Yes they were massacred by one of there own Itachi Uchiha!

Sirzecks:Yes but but he never wanted to do it I attacked his clan and held his sister akeno hostage.

Rias:Shocked.

Sirzecks:I threatened him to kill his mother and the survivors of his clan and I would set akeno free!

Rias:Starts to cry this can't be true brother.

Sirzecks:It it is all true I ordered him to massacre the clan and I planned it all.For you rias.

Itachi:As this fool said I never wanted it to happen akeno my sister rias Iam sorry for what has happened.

Rias:Smiles no it's not your fault it's his Itachi can I ask one favor please take him away and make him pay.

Sirzecks:Rias!

Itachi:Glady awakens Sharingan staps him through his chest.

Sirzecks:You bastard you said you would let me live.

Itachi:I am you will love but not the life you want you will not die but you will be tourchered for all eternity.

Tsukiyomi(Infinite loop)

A white circle appears behind sirzechs.

Itachi:You pay for sins now :kicks sirzechs into the loop and thows a explosive kunai with him.

Sirzecks:Gah damn you!!!

Itachi: Tsukiyomi complete.
His eyes start to bleed.The loop closes.

Konan:Itachi are you ok?

Itachi:I am dear. Thank you.

Sasori:Why to go Itachi on top.

Itachi:Hive fives sasori.

Madara:I am proud of you Itachi you have done us proud.

Itachi:Thank you.

Rias and her peerage arrive.

Rias:Iam so sorry Itachi we as devils will ask for your forgiveness :Her and her peerage bow akeno included.

Itachi:Smiles thank you for that rias and all but the pain what I had to go through the sacrifices I have made cannot go akeno and all please rise.