The peace meeting (part 2)

Itachi:We the akatsuki wage war on the three fractions.

Sirzecks:Smiles and who are you to do that you are out numbered?

Itachi:Does it look like we care of what you think.

Serafall:He is right Itachi Uchiha we have you surrounded.

Itachi:That's the problem with you all you think we humans are weak and can be on the brink of fear.

Azazel:Well that is true you humans lack that strength we fractions want to rule over your world.

Vali:Senses that Itachi is not weak.
Azazel you are wrong about this one.

Azazel:What do you mean?

Vali:He can hold his ground even if his dead.

Rias:Well the himejima clan  massacare was because of you the human there did they know of the monster they harped?

Itachi:It was all for a reason looks at akeno and I will havey revenge.

Madara:Everything happens for a reason devils and others our cause is just you will fall today.

Michael:We angels are the servants of God the man to create you why do you think you can go against your creates?

Itachi:Rules where meant to be broken even if you are our creaters does not mean we are there to me ruled you talk about creating us but all you do is destroy in the name of God even siding with the devil's.
Foolish!

Michael:Bite your tongue you filth.

Itachi:The filth i see is in front of me.
Well enough chatter (fire style dragon bullet justu) shoots it up at the sky.

Sasori: Finnaly some action.

Madara:Shields up!

Everyone:Hai.

Serafall sirzechs rias issie Akeno Vali and azazel?

Suddenly time stops and freezers the other devils.

Itachi:Should of known we would not come without back up.

Azazel and serafall.
Human magicians!!

Madara:Yes the humans will fight back.

Small flashback.
Madara:We need your help the humans need to fight back but we can't do it without you.

Magician master:Why would we attack the three fractions?

Madara:They will enslave the human race do you want that!?

Magician master: Ofcourse not we just don't want our clan to linger and die o fromut the 3 fractions are a great force.

Madara:You don't need to worry we have a plan that will succeed are you in?

Magician master:Takes Madaras hand let's save humanity!

Back to now
Itachi:Now the fun begins (Fire style dragon flame justu. A dragon of fire surrounds them exploding they fly away.

Itachi:Tch sasori I want you to take care of azazel and Michael we will take sirzechs Madara I need you to take care of serafall.

Everyone:hai

Sasori pov.

Sasori: Summoning Justu a puppet sits on his back time to take care of you'd.

Azazel:Hmp Michael let's finish him.

Michael: Right!

Sasori:Iron sand six inch nail.
1000s of nails shoot at the two.

Azazel:Shoots magic at them but some make there mark injuring him.