A new purpose

Itachi*(pov)
Me and this man Madara are.wkimg to the akatsuki s hide out when all a sudden we reach a mountain.

Madara:This is it Itachi.

This mountain is a safe house I say confused.

Yes he says let me clear your confusion.He does some hand signs and a path appears thought the mountain. Follow me he says as the mouth closed. Wait here I will get your cloak and hat and your partner.

Partner I say?

Yes you didn't think you were going to go on missions by yourself.

No I said thank you.

I will be back he says.

(20mins later)

I see Madara come back with another man with a giant sword on his back .

Madara:Itachi this is your partner kisame.

Leader this is my partner he looks weak he says.

Madara:Kisame you can't judge a book by it's cover.

Kisame:Hehe fine if he beats me on a spar I will accept him as my partner.

Madara:,Do you agree Itachi.

Yes I do Madara.

I get into postion.

Are you ready? He nods yes.

Then let's begin.

I activate my Sharingan and dash at him. He brings out his sword and slams it down I dodge and jump back (,fire style fire ball justu) the fire ball forms towards him he starts do do some hand signs (water style water shark bomb) our attacks collide and steam covers us. I can use this to my advantage I teleport behind and have my sword to his next. When the steam lessons he is shocked.

What?

I win I smirked.

I accept my defeat welcome partner he says.

Madaras (pov)
After the spar i clap my hands excellent Itachi. Here is your cloak and hat. Please change into them I will be waiting.

Itachis (pov)
Yes Madara I leave into a room and change into the akatsuki s uniform.
I see my clans head band on the bed.
I sigh I take a kunai and slash a line through it and put it on. Leave and follow Madara to a room where there are others waiting

Others?

Konan sasori here is the new memeber he says.

I bow my head Hello there.my name is Itachi himejima and I am pleased to be working with you .

Madara:Itachi you shall be himejima no more you are know you are Itachi Uchiha.

I accept thank you.

Konans(pov)
He looks like a calm soul hopefully he does his job.

Sasoris(pov)
I want to put him on my collection so bad but Madara says to leave he alone  so I will obey for now hehe.

Madara we will rest for today Itachi welcome to the akatsuki.

3rd. Person pov
Mean while in the underworld.

Sirzechs pov
Today is finally rias birthday and her presents are ready.

Akeno I want you live with us and be friends with rias can you do that I say with a smile.

Yes sirzechs Sama thank you.

It's a pleasure I say we will be your family fr now on.

Yes sirzechs I am in your debt alnek said.
No no I did it because you were in a a bind .

Let's go akeno yes she says.

Rias please come down and look at your presents. A of a sudden she comes running. Iam so excited brother can I see them now Pretty pls yes I say.
Here I hand her chess pieces you will be able to have your own peverage. She looks so shocked thks so much brother I always wanted one. She sees akeno who's she she ask.

This is akeno  and she will be living with us from now and she will be your friend hello rias Sama akeno says I hope we can be friends. I do to she says to mark this occasion you will be my queen do u accept akeno.
Akeno with a big smile on her face yes I shall thank you rias. I just want to sit alone for now is that ok yes it is sirzechs says.

(In mind brother I will kill you and avenge mother with my new family)

And another chapter done thank you guys so much please comment on how you like the book and chapters so far shout out to those who gave me ideas for the teams and the names for the crows thank you.