The wedding

Itachi*s (pov)
I just got back to the hide out when jet wing came to me.

Jet wing:The message has reached leader master.

Itachi:Thank you jet wing I appreciate it here you go a reward.

Hands jet wing a scarf and puts it around his neck.

Jet wing:Thank you master.

Itachi:It's a pleasure my Loyal bird.

Konan:Itachi you have returned master wants to see you please come with me.

Itachi:Very well thank you konan.

Konan:Smiles.

They get to Madara.

They both bow leader I have news on the devil's may I address.

Madara:You may.

Itachi:Thank you well Ive learned the devil's are having a arranged marriage but if the devil named rias loses she will have to marry this guy called riser and my sister will be enslaved there leader wants me to attend knowing iam against it I would like to ask that we storm the place when they are vulnerable to attack.

Madara:Interesting.We may you have my promise we shall only come as backup Itachi you will have to be there yourself to not raise suspicion.

Itachi:Yes master thank you.

Madara:You are excused.

Itachi:Yes master I will be heading out soon.

Madara:Ok thank you for a mission well done.

Itachi:Let me go see kisame.

Kisame:Itachi there you are you were gone a while what happend.

Itachi:Explains the plan.

Kisame:I see iam always in a mood to attack a devil.

Itachi:Iam sure you are well partner you will need to back me up when needed.

Kisame:Sure see you Itachi.

Itachi:Goodbye.

Itachi heads out but then he gets a message on the scroll grafiya gave him saying rias has lost the rating game.

Itachi:Tch looks like I will need to finish this up quick.I take the scroll out and cut myself putting blood on it it glows and iam teleported to the underworld.So this is the underworld looks terrible who would want to live here well let's go.I head to the entrance when iam stopped by guards .

Guard 1:Stop there.

Guard 2:What are you doing.

Itachi:You are in my way I activate my Sharingan and put them to sleep I hide the bodies. Now do get in. I see a window a go in.

3rd person pov
Inside the building.

Sirzechs:Devils of all kind I want to thank you for coming here today to celebrate my sister's wedding with lord riser.

Riser:Thank you my king it means alot.

Rias:Tch.

Akeno kiba and koneko: I feel so sorry for rias right know we're is issie.

Suddenly the doors Burst open.

Issei:Don't worry rias I am here to save you.

Rias:Issei.

Riser:What insullence.

Sirzechs:Ah Issei hyooudo it seems you have arrived.

Issie:You bet I am.