The truth why I did it

Rias:You are not going anywhere.

Itachi:Didn't think I would give you the slip samehada do you know any healing magic.

Samehada:I do master.

Itachi:Well I need you to to heal these injuries and then when you donengo into sword mode please.

Samehada: Understood master starts to wrap her tail around Itachi and heals him master that's the best I can do sorry.Transforms into sword form.

Itachi:Thank you samehada.Samehada I am going to use a holy water Justus around you.

Semehada:Understood master.

Itachi:Yells on top of his lungs (holy water style cleansing)This is going to hurt you more than me as he staps samehada in his hand as a pure light envelopes it now your face my blade you all will die today (Goku black reference lol 😂)

Kiba:O no you don't he starts to slash at Itachi.

Itachi:I block with samehada, samehada dear can you take his magic away please.

Samehada:The sword part smiles in deed master.

Itachi:I launch samehada at him and she bites on his shoulder sucking up all his magic.

Kiba:Damit sorry lady rias he says as he passes out.

Itachi:One down.

Xenovia:Stap Itachi in the back but it explodes.

Itachi: Staps her in the back and takes her sword and breaks it you have to do better than that.

Rias:Damnit koneko deal with him with issie.

Koneko and issie:Hai rias.

Itachi:A two on one hey samehada I need you to watch my back.

Samehada:Understood master.

Itachi:Let's go. Summons vernal cage around him and samehada.

Koneko:Dashes and punched the rib cage Damit its strong issie let's attack at the same time.

Issie:Hell ya dragon shot.

Koneko is behind the dragon shot and punched it into the cage Gah.

Itachi:Summons a arm and grabs koneko and slams samehada on her knocking her out.

You are next.

Issie:Koneko Damit.

Itachi:Samehada I throw her at him and he grabs her hilt.

Issie:Time for your own medicine.He swings it at me.

Itachi:Before he could hit me the hilt explodes into spikes stabing his hands.

Issie:Ahh.

Itachi:Thank you samehada.

Samehada: Of course master.

Itachi:Tosaka blade I swing a Susanno blade at him knocking him out.

I turn around to meet a lighting blade going through my shoulder. Damnit I hold my wound.

Akeno:You will get more than that Itachi.

Rias: Teleports at him and shoots magic at him.

Itachi: Samehada.

Samehada:Hai.

I swing samehada and sharks attack rias they start to bite her I take samehada and she bites her eating her magic.Once that is done I activate my Sharingan (Genjustu)She is on. Cross and I stab her knocking her out.