The return

Ravels (pov)
We need his body or apart of it a live body for him to posess and a mission impeded in him he will remember everything that has happened Pre death.

Konan:interesting we will take you back to base but we need to put this over your head.

Ravel:I understand.

Sasori puts a bag over her head.
Konan puts her hand on ravel and they teleport.

Lady phonix:Ravel dear it's time for dinner please come down.

Opens door Ravel?

Drops the plates.

Alert the gaurds ravel has being.

The phonix house is in a up roar.

Lord phonix alert sirzechs about this outrage.

Back at the Akatsukis base.

Konan:We are here takes off mask.

Ravel:So this is the hideout.

Sasori:We don't have time to look around we are going to take you to Itachi now.

Ravel:Right.

The get to the room Itachi is in.

Konan:Here he is she stutters.

Ravel:It's good that you brang here other wise he would need more time.

Konan:Please just get done.

Ravel:Takes out a scroll.It enlarges it self place him on it.

Konan and sasori:Right they take his body and place him over the pentergram.

Ravel:Takes a knife and cuts her finger making blood drip on his face.
That will make for the katerlist.
She summons a soulless body this will be the body he will posses he will still look the same. Let us begin.

Konan:Yes lets.

Ravel takes a spirit chain and ties it with Itachi and the body (starts to chant)Itachi Uchiha you will rise once again you will leave your place of rest iam sorry to disrupt your rest she yells rise once again Itachi Uchiha.

The bodies start to float when suddenly a bright red phonix circles around them a bright light explodes.
Itachi is on his knees.

Ravel:Now for the missing she takes a tagged kunai. Here what do you want it to be.

Konan:Takes kunai well can't be greedy she writes on it to protect Akeno that's 1 hands and to have a one on one to listen to my coffesion she blushes.

Hands it over to sasori.
Well I want him to once again to ride this world of devils and make humans free again.

Samehada:Walks in master she cries.

Konan:Wait samehada it's not done sasori hand it over to her

Sasori:Here hands over kunai.

Samehada:What is this for?

Ravel:It's to embue a mission for him to complete he will then go back to his  resting place.

Samehada:I understand writes on the tag all I want is for him to be by my side while we fight for the humans freedom.

Ravel:Is that all your wishes for his mission.

Everyone:Yes!

Ravel:Ok takes the kunai and staps it in his head.

Everyone:What are you doing.

Ravel:Don't worry the kunai will stay in his head the kunai disappears in his head. A red light surrounds him and explodes once the light goes down.