The himejima clan massacare (The decision)

Sirzechs (pov)
I was busy with some paper work when someone burst through the door.It was the spy I sent.

Please take a seat I spoke.

The spy takes a seat.

You may speak now."

My lord when I was watching the girl that was with her he saw me and ran after me into the forest. Luckily,I lost him he did not see my face.

You idiot!You could have comprised the plan and .y promise to rias.
I said in anger.

Iam sorry my lord the boy has sharp instincts.

The spy says.

Take your reward and leave.

(He leaves)

Grafiya!

Grafiya:Yes my lord.

Sirzechs:I want you to gather up the men and we will head out tonight.

Grafiya:Yes my lord."She telelports away.

Soon rias your present will be here"I
Murmured".

3rd person(pov)
All this was happening Itachi was training at the back of of his house with his sword.(He currently has two tomoe Sharingan).

Itachi's (pov)
Iam busy training visual power and swordsmanship.Akeno is watching I unsheath my sword and slash at the trading dummies.On my I then jump into the air and through shuriken at the two training dummies on my left and they hit dead centre.I land and start doing hand sighs (Fire style fire ball justu)

I land and start doing hand sighs (Fire style fire ball justu)

The dummies turn to ash,phew.

Big brother akeno"Akeno smiles and runs at me.I poke her head.

I poke her head

Big brother why did you do that?

I start to laugh. Sorry akeno your my Lil sis iam just having some fun.

Her smile doesn't stop as she give me a towel.

I take it and will the sweat off my forehead.

Thank you akeno."