The first mission to kouh

3rd person pov

10 years later.

Itachis (pov)
Me and kisame have justed finished up killing some stray devils and are headed back to base when suddenly we are messaged telepathically by madara.

Madara:Itachi kisame don't come back to base I want u to on a mission to a city called kouh it is runned by devils from the gremory clan and the sitirs the devil named rias gremory is looking for more pieces for her perrage his name is Issei hyooudo and he has a scared gear which he his unaware of you need to kill him before they recruit him. Head there now.

Yes Madara me and kisame say.

Let's go partner yes lets go kisa
3rd person (pov)
Currently in kouh Academy.
Issies (pov)
I say the most beautiful girl in the world sitting at the a window. Issei someone says I look no one when. I look back she's gone.

Rias(pov)
I sense a sacred gear in him akeno do u sense it to.

Akeno:Yes rias Sama.Do u want him in our peerage.

Rias:Yes I will have my familar follow him by the way check mate.

Akeno looks o I thought I had you this time.

Itachis (pov)

So this is kouh heh doesnt look like much I wonder why devils would want to rule here

So this is kouh heh doesnt look like much I wonder why devils would want to rule here. You right Itachi kisame says anywayets get this over with I say.

We walk trying to sense this sacred gear when suddenly by a fountain a fallen angel and the boy with a sacred gear are there. Let's move before she kills him right he smiles. We dash there and step in between them you shall not kill this boy he smiles. Only we will he smile disappears kisame make sure he doesn't get away right. I draw my sword and she makes a spear of light we clash your good she says but I will still kill you she throws her spear at me and it explodes I dodge it and (fire style dragon fire Justu ) five dragon heads appear and attack her then they explode when the dust settles she is bloody. She tries to attack me and falls I draw my shuriken and throw it at her legs and arms embombiles her your weak I say I bring my sword and bring it down Slash her body drops k wipe her blood of my sword and. Go over to kisame ok kisame let's get this done. I want to kill him he says you had your fun. No we need to be quick. Fine he sighs I draw my sword issie you are going to die by my hand the reason is you are a threat and hold a sacred gear.He starts to cry goodbye I say as i stap him in the stomach I he falls to the ground bleeding I was about to finish him when suddenly a magic circle appear who I see shocks me akeno with a red hair women when she says stay away from him she shoots magic at me and kisame and akeno shoots lighting we dodge all of there attacks I take off my hat to show my face Akenos face is full of shock. Kisame you said you you wanted fun deal with the red head he smiles got it he starts to attack her. I dodge another attack from akeno. I draw my sword what are you doing here I she shouts. I smirk well to kill that boy I see you have become a devil disgusting. You went down a deep hole Akeno.

Akenos (pov)
The face of the monster that killed my mother and our clan is infront of me i going to kill him I charge a lighting attack at him but he mocks me while dodging when suddenly he appears in front of me and grabs me by my neck and starts chocking me.

Akenos (pov)The face of the monster that killed my mother and our clan is infront of me i going to kill him I charge a lighting attack at him but he mocks me while dodging when suddenly he appears in front of me and grabs me by my neck and starts ...

(Replace Sasuke with akeno)

Itachi*a (pov)
I have akeno in my hands inside iam happy to see how much she has grown. I need to end this now I go to her ear and whisper you lack hate you  are pathetic. I then activate my Sharingan and look her in her eyes go sleep.

Akenos (pov)
His eyes change and I start to feel weak and pass out.

Itachis (pov)
Akeno passes out and I lay her down iam so sorry akeno I touch her forehead goodbye I say. Kisame I yell we need to go the target is in the enemys hands. Tch you had to ruin my fun Itachi he jumps next to me I take out my explosive kunais and throw them at the floor and they explode we make our retreat.
We reach outside of the the town so that's your sister Itachi he smiles hehe your so wicked he laughs let go back to the boss. Right let's go we head back to the hide out.

3rd persons (pov)
Back at the fountain.

Rias(pov)
I call my perrage to come and collect us akeno is unconcious and issie is bleeding out (akeno who was that man and why do they call them the akatsuki I want answers I want you to know iam here for you) my peerage arrive and we teleport back home.

Akenos (pov)
When I wake up  iam back at the orc room with everyone here around me with rias In the middle akeno I sorry to ask but I need answers who was that man she says. He is the one to slaughter my clan and kill my mother I say with tears. His is my brother a monster his name is Itachi Uchiha.

Another chapter done thank you all for reading this book and your comments and votes please comment everyone on how the book is and this chapter) kolomb out