Uncertain

Sirzechs (pov)
Rias has told.me that the group called the akatsuki had attacked her and her peerage members.I need to find this Itachi.

Itachi*s (pov)
I got ready for my mission to spy on kouh Academy. When I spot Madara at the entrance with Konan I decide to talk to them before I leave. Hey Konan leader. Hi Itachi they say are you going on  your mission today.Yes I answer are you here to see me off I ask? Yes we want you to head back as soon as you get all the information you need Madara says.Yes leader I will I say. Thank you both I say. See you later Itachi Konan says. J say my goodbyes and leave. When I reach kouh I feel as iam being watched I draw my sword out to protect myself come out and show yourself I know your there.

???:It looks like you have found me.

Itachi:You!!

Grayfia:I need to speak with you Itachi Uchiha. My master wants you to come with me it's regarding your sister akeno himejima.

Itachi:I stay on gaurd looks like I don't have a choice what does this have to do with her.

Grafiya:Well since we devil's are being hunted and there are few pure bloods we have arranged marriages to boost our kind.

Itachi:What does this have to do with akeno  I say confused.

Grafiya:Well rias will be marring lord riser a pure blooded devil and rias perrage will be in slaved by him even akeno.

Itachi:I promised mother I would look after akeno I have no choice but to go.Fine take me with you I say as I put on a mask to hide my face.

Grafiya:Ok takey hand and we will go.

Itachi:Right.

3rd person (pov)
Itachi amd grafiya teleport to the orc room.

Rias (pov)
Akeno please make some tea that man will be here soon.

Akeno:Yes rias Sama.

Issie:Rias who is coming.

3rd person pov
Before she could answer him a magic circle appears.

Rias: I see grafiya and a masked man appear akeno is the tea ready if it is please bring for this man as well.

Akeno:Hai rias.

Grafiya:Rias lord riser will be here soon.

Rias:Please don't remind me of that man.Who is he .

Grayfia:His a associate that is all.

Akeno brings the tea here grafiya Sama and sir.

Itachi:Thank you.

Grafiya:Thank you.

Itachi:How can I drink with my mask on takes off mask. Akeno you make such good tea.

Akeno:Was shocked to say the least.

Everyone was ready to attack him.

Rias:Grayfia explain whats he doing here.

Itachi:Easy easy if I wanted to kill you I would of some it already.

Rias:Is that a threat.

Itachi:No it's a warning.

Grafiya:Rias please do not have such behaviour when lord riser comes.

When suddenly a red and orange magic circle appears

Riser:So this is the human world it's being a while since I have being here my dear rias he says as he touches her.

Itachi: Disgusting I thought to myself this thing is a pure blood these devils have low expectations.

Akeno:Would you like some tea lord riser.