Origins

Akenos (pov)
The person that attacked us was my brother Itachi Uchiha the monster who destroyed everything I loved I was in tears it was 10 years ago. I was seven I awoke in sirzechs arms when I saw Itachi over my mother shikis body with blood all over him. Terror stuck me and I hate him with all my being.

Rias :Iam so sorry that happened to you akeno luckily my brother was there and saved you( ya right lol).

Koneko:I already hate his guts.

Kiba:I swear I will help you akeno.

Akeno:Thank you all how is Issei.

Rias: He is recovering from the sound your brother did. Hi his my new piece a pawn.

Akeno: Iam glad to hear that thank you guys I will avenge my mother and clan.

Everyone:Hai

3rd persons (pov)

Currently itachi and kisame are headed back to base.

Kisame:Itachi what will you do now the devil's have your sister in there peerage.

Itachi: Don't worry I will make a plan leader is waiting for us.

3rd person (pov)
They both are infront of the base. When the entrance opens. They walk kn

They walk in.
And meet Kohan sasori and Madara.
They both bow leader we failed the assassion the target is in enemy's hands.

Madara:That is understandable we can always get them again there is room for improvement.

Itachi and kisame:Yes leader thank you.

Itachi: I have more news leader the devil's have my sister in there peerage they are growing in numbers I want her to myself only I will do it she can only hate me.

Madara:Yes that is bad but we will carry more of the humans trust Itachi.

Konan: Itachi sorry to bother but you never told us what happened to you before you become apart of the akatsuki.

Sasori:Yes that will be interesting to hear. Please do tell.

Itachi:Ok I will get this off my chest one day clan was attacked by devils and there leader sirzechs. He had my sister in his hands and said if I didn't do as he said he would kill her the condions are I either kill my mother and clan or she dies. My mother made me promise to protect her so I kill everyone in my clan and had to kill my mother. After that I blamed everything on myself and want akeno to hate me and only me so she can rest easy knowing what I done.Amd it's all my fault I say with tears.

Konan:Iam so sorry to hear that Itachi I hope you can get your revenge for your clan and mother she starts crying.

Sasori:She's right I could never understand how you are still same.

Kisame:Partner we all have decions and we stay with them I know your mother will understand.

Itachi:Thank you guys it means alot coming from you your like my new family he smiles.

Madara:Iam sorry to interrupt everyone but I need to speak with Itachi alone.

Everyone:Yes sir.

Itachi walks with Madara into a room.

Itachi:Madara what did you want to talk about.

Madara:I want you to go and spy on kouh Academy the devil's are planning something only you have the skills not to get seen.

Itachi: I understand leader I will leave Tommorow with jet wing to scout the area. May I go and prepare leader.

Madara :Yes you may thank you Itachi.