A mother's love

Shikis (pov)
I just finished praying and was ready to go home. I was about to call Itachi and akeno when suddenly Itachi ran in to the shrine.

Mother I need to speak to you.Its urgent "He said.i will speak with u at home.

Itachi*s (pov)
Yes mother I will get akeno.

I go outside and see akeno i wave at her to come over.She smiles and runs towards me.And I poke her head.

(Replace saskue with akeno)

She smiles and holds her forehead.
Ow you big meanie.
I start laughing at her reaction.

Akenos (pov)
My brother started laughing after he poked my head,his laughter makes me laugh to.

Shuri*s (pov)
I walk outside and see akeno and Itachi laughing together.It made me happy to see them close.But I am worried with what Itachi wanted to tell me.I call my children over and get them both in a group hug.Lets go home guys.

(, Replace saskue with itachi , Sakura with Shuri, and Sarada with akeno)

Let's go home guys"Shuri said.

Itachi*(pov)
We finally get home I make sure akeno is in her room while me and mom talk.I go to the kitchen and decide to talk with mom.

Yes darling?She asked.

What iam about say needs to stay between us."Itachi said.

My mother gives me a confused look
but nods.

Shiki*s(pov)
I finally absorb the.information and answered him "please keep an eye out if this happens again we need to tell the chief.

Itachi*s(pov)
Yes mother I promise to keep a eye out.
(In mind I need to protect this clan from any threats.

Mom i will go fetch akeno to come eat"

Please do."Shiki said.

When I get to akenos room she is busy brushing her hair.

Akeno he said"it's time to eat"

Hai"She said let's go.

We all go sit around the table.
Thank you for the food.

3rd persons (pov)
The family are sitting around the table eating their meal peacefuly.(But we know all good things must come to a end)

Another chapter done sorry for updating so late and for the cliffhanger pls comments on the how you find the story. I promise the next one will be longer.

Editing done my my friend blank.