A loss

Akenos pov
Flashback

Itachi:I never wanted any of this.
I will always be there for you even if it means being hated that's what big brothers are for. I love you akeno.

Akeno:Holds Itachi in her hands crying big brother why would you want to carry such a burden. His forever lasting smile is extinguished. I lay him down when suddenly the peerage members awaken.

Rias:Akeno my dear are you ok.

Akeno:This is all sirzechs fault (in mind) Yes rias Sama.

Xenovia:Where is Itachi Uchiha?

Akeno:He is dead I have killed him (This is tearing me up)

Kiba: Exellent akeno Sama you have avenged your mother and clan.

Koneko:His right Akeno Sama.

Akeno:Fake smiles yes I have.

Currently at the akatsuki hideout.
Konans pov

I was currently talking with jet wing when suddenly a small girl resemblelimg a shark appears.Who are you.

Samehada:I am samehada and my previous master is dead.

Konan:Kisame is dead she says shocked?

Samehada:Starts to tear up yes but my new master is fighting rias perrage by himself and said that he will not be coming back.

Konan:Tears up wait Itachi is fighting all the devil's by himself (in mind he knows his going to die because of his heart)

Madara:What's all this comosion and who is she.

Konan:She is kisames sword but there is more news she shows kisame dead on the floor.

Madara:Damit am so sorry kisame he will get a proper burial samehada where is Itachi?

Konan:He is fighting the devil's by himself knowing his going to die because of his heart.

Madara:I sense the battle is already over we need to get his body back.
Jet wing.

Jet wing :Yes Madara?

Madara:I need you to scout in front of us.

Jet wing;Understood flies away.

Madara:We need to collect itachis body if he is dead.

Sasori and Konan:Hai.

Akenos pov
I see my brothers life less body on the cold floor I feel so empty.

Rias:Akeno we will celebrate this occasion you have done very good.

Akeno:Low voice Hai rias Sama.
Akeno:I was about to take my brother's body yo give a proper burial when I was alone when suddenly we were being attacked rias whose attacking.

Rias:I don't know.

Madara:We will be taking Itachi Uchiha body with us the akatsuki attack rias and her peerage.

Akeno has Itachi in her arms protecting him.

Konan appears infront of her with a sword. With tears Itachi.

Akeno:Stay away from him.

Konan: He told us everything' all he wanted to do Is protecting you I hope you understand his sacrifice.

Akeno:I do I have being a fool to myself and Itachi.

Konan:That's good to hear please hand him over we need his body.

Akeno:Why?

Konan: Our leader has not told us yet but we will send jet wing to update you that's all I can say.