The peace meeting

Madaras (pov)
I hope all went well with itachis return. He walks into the room when he spots itachi.

Itachi:Bows leader it's good to see you again.

Madara: Exellent so everything went as planned it's good to see you to Itachi I have a little mission for everyone including you.

Itachi:What might that be?

Madara:Well I had jet wing spy on kouh Academy and he has found out that there will be a peace meeting.

Itachi: Peace meeting?

Madara:Yes the devil's fallen angels and angels will be attending they didn't think the humans were needed for them to rule over us.

Itachi:So they are going to combine forces to take over.

Madara:Yes and we are going to the meeting not for peace but to have a war we will make a stand for the humans that can't.

Itachi:So we are going to wage war on the three fractions (Akeno and ravel are the only Ally's there) I would like to tell you something there are to devils that could aid us with information.

Madara:And who might that be?

Itachi:Akeno my sister and Ravel of the phonix house.

Madara:Interesting development.

Itachi:May i gather everyone?

Mada
ra:Please do.

Itachi:Ok heads to konans room.

She's asleep he smiles kisses her Moring  dear.

Konan: Good morning darling why are you up so early.

Itachi:Madara would like all of us to meet up.

Konan:For?

Itachi:Well the three fractions want to hold a peace meeting to rule over man kind.

Konan:Shocked well let's go.

Itachi:Hold on dear I need to let my sister know of my return.

Konan:I see she hugs him when will you go?

Itachi:Well I want to go right away I will tell Madara to make the plan a bit later.

Konan:I will see you later then darling.

Itachi:Yes my dear we will walks out of  the room.

Itachi:Master I need to speak with my sister I know she will be with rias I need to tell her I bow.

Madara:I understand Itachi you may go but come back as soon as possible.

Itachi: Thank you.
Samehada!

Samehada Walks into the room yes master?

Itachi:I need you with me please go into sword mode.

Samehada: Understood master.
Poof smoke settles and she turns into a sword.

Itachi:Puts on akatsuki cloak (I don't like the plain red one so he will wear the one before) and puts on mask picks up samehada and sets her on his back.Well I will be heading out.

Madara:See you later then good luck.

Itachi:Nods and Summons jet wing I need you to go ahead is that ok?

Jet wing:Nods and flies away.

Itachi:Starts to walk of to kouh.

Small time skip

Arrives at kouh:Breaths in and out time to face her.Teleports onto a tree.
Jet wing where is she?

Jet wing:She is currently in the middle of the school alone.