A brothers sacrifice

Itachi*s(pov)
I pull my sword from my mother's body. My blade is stained with her blood.

Sirzechs (pov)
You actually did it young man( He taunts) well enough chit chat. Go and kill the rest of the villagers. Iam sure you know what happens if you don't.

Itachi*s (pov)
I wipe my tears and sheath my sword. You better be here when I get back I said.( He hold his hands up yes yes he said)
I run into the direction of the safe house.

Sirzechs (pov)
He starts to run.
Grafiya!

Grafiya:Yes my lord.

Itachi*s (pov)
I finally get to the safe house. I clear my head of any thoughts and go in. The chief sees me and walks over. Itachis he says with a smile where are akeno and Shiki. I don't answer him and draw my blade. Itachi he says confused. I bring my sword down killing him.

(Slash)

Shouts and screams can be heard from the villagers I teleport quickly killing them off one by one. Bodies lye on the floor everyone is dead I go on my knees and say a quick prayer for everyone "iam so sorry everyone"I walk out the sad house and burn it down. I start to walk when suddenly the maid from earlier shows.

Grafiya: I shall bring you to sirzechs.
(Teleports them both)

Sirzechs (pov)
Grafiya and the boy show up. Grafiya did he do it.

Grafiya: Yes my lord he did.

Sirzechs: Excellent.

Itachi*s (pov)
I've done what you have asked now let akeno go. He starts to laugh. I never said I was going to let her go. I was going to let her live she will come with me he said (In mind his right what sibling would want to stay with me when I killed our mother and slaughted our clan) All of a sudden akeno starts to stir.

Akenos (pov)
I wake up in the arm of a man I didn't regonize. But what I saw next was big brother covered in blood with our mothers lifeless body next to him. Brother I yelled what happend.

Sirzechs: I will answer that Lil girl. Your brother has slaughted your calm and killed your mother.

Akeno:When I heard that I could believe why brother always loved mother and out village. I yelled you couldn't have.

Itachi"s (pov)
I could see the shock and horror on her face. I wore a emotionless mask but inside it was tearing me apart inside. Akeno I yelled his right I start to laugh

 I killed mother and slaughted the entire village

Why did u do it she said with tears.

Simple I said because they got in my way.

Akenos (pov)
When brother said that I was filled with anger and hate for him. I hate you I will kill you I charge my lighting and shoot it at him when suddenly he disappeared your weak was all I heard when I fell uncounsions.

Itachis (pov)
Akeno looked broken when she said she hated me. When she attacked me I dodged and went behind her and knocked her out.( Iam so sorry akeno i want you to hate me and only me.)

I hesitaly hand akeno over to him leave this village at once you Have gotten what you came for (I will kill you)he smiles and takes akeno a pentagram is summoned under (him akeno and grafiya) I start to cry.

I hesitaly hand akeno over to him leave this village at once you Have  gotten what you came for (I will kill you)he smiles and takes akeno a pentagram is summoned under  (him akeno and grafiya) I start to cry

once they are gone I dig a hole.I pick up my mother's lifeless body and hold her for a minute "I bury her and stab a kunai in the cross . I bow and pray for her to go to a safe have . I leave the village and look back I start to leave when suddenly a masked man approaches me I put my guard hand on my blade easy Itachi I mean you no harm . How do you know my name I know yours and you shall know mine ( I am madara Uchiha) I spied on your village and saw what happened I am truly sorry for your sacrifice he said. And you did nothing I shout".

Madara (pov)
I wanted to see if you are able to make hard decisions the akatsuki"s job is to kill devils which are the ones who raided your village and we destroy sacred gears which are tools of God you will get revenge on your fallen brethren do you accept

Itachi (pov)
This man " (madara make a good point and I can get closer to akeno) I accept thank you for this opportunity.

Madara*s (pov)
You have made a decision that you will not regret.

3rd person (pov)
Itachi and Madara make there way to the akatsuki s secret hide out who will be there and will akeno be safe.

Another chapter done thank you guys pls comment on what you think of the book so far and this chapter