Chapter One

"Wow, hey Nayeon take a shot of me. It's beautiful here."

"Wait boss, can you at least make a beautiful pose."

"You know, even though I don't pose beautifully. Look at my face, see, I'm prettier than you." Jennie rolled her eyes to Nayeon that made her laugh on her best friend's haughtiness. "There's no surprise that I'm the prettiest among us." Nayeon fires back and the argument starts there.

"Yah! can the two of you shut up and move away from each other? we're in another place, we're not in you're house and the two of you are making a scene here." Jeongyeon shout and complained because of how the two elders doesn't have shame of what they were doing.

"We just gone for a second and now you're bickering again." Jihyo takes Nayeon away from Jennie. "Have a shame guys."

Now the two of them shake their hands and hug each other, but still mocking each other by making irritating faces. Even though they're like that, they know that everything will be alright because they are bestfriends.

"Here's you're Eclair." Jeongyeon hands the Eclair to Nayeon and she of course take it with gratitude visible on her face. "The two of you will never change, God." She grunts and opened the door of the car to the driver seat.

"Okay, I'm sorry even though I am not the one who started that freaking fight." Nayeon just sighs and rolled her eyes while buckling up her seatbelt. "I heard that! you're the one who started it." Jennie shout and crossed her arms. All of them just laugh at the sulking Jennie.

"Have this baby Jennie, I know you're just hungry." Nayeon gives her the other Eclair and as expected Jennie grab it without hesitation. She take a bite and rolled her eyes because of delightment. "Oh gosh, who can resist Eclair, right?"

"I can resist that." Jeongyeon chuckles while driving. "Ugh, so bitter." Jihyo laugh and the other two joins her.

While all of them are laughing, Nayeon holds her camera and look at the pictures she have taken. She keeps on smiling whenever she see some funny pictures of her friends and that smile is getting bigger whenever she realized how happy she was each time that all of them are together. But one picture caught her attention and make her grip on the camera even tighter.

"This is impossible."

The rest of the group stop from laughing and bring their attention to Nayeon. They can see the tightness of her grip on the camera and the tears that starts building up on her eyes are visible.

"Hey, Nayeon. Are you okay?" Jennie try to touch Nayeon, but she dodged her shoulder from the touch. All of them are left shocked because of the next action she made.

"Nayeon! what's wrong with you? that hurts." Jeongyeon complains because she just got hit by the camera that the older throws.

Jihyo takes the camera from Jeongyeon and take a look on the picture that left on the camera's screen. She have the same reaction as Nayeon. She gives the camera to Jennie and as expected, she got the same reaction too.

While Jeongyeon tries to comfort Nayeon, "why?" she asked because she notice the two switch their emotions.

"It's Mina."

"What? That can't be."

"I know, but who's this on the picture?" All of them can say that they all having goosebumps.

"Do you think that this girl on the picture is not her? I mean, look it's quite in a low quality maybe it's just different a girl." Jihyo shrugged, but she herself can say that there's a part of her that agreeing on the idea that the girl is familiar to them.

"That's her." Nayeon respond on Jihyo's statement. "I can feel it, I can't be wrong."

Jeongyeon helps Nayeon to get out of the car and made their way to their room.

"Okay, what the hell is the meaning of this?" Jeongyeon sighs in stress of thinking of what is happening.

"This is impossible, she have been long gone right?" Because of what Jennie said their goosebumps come back.

"I missed her."

All of them look at Nayeon who's now sobbing. They look at her with pity and worried looks, Jennie comes closer. "Nay, we all know that Mina is gone for 4 years now. So it's impossible that the girl is her, maybe she's just a look alike of Mina."

From what Jennie said, Nayeon wants to convince herself to believe them. But, how? when she's still longing for Mina; she still love her; she's always be her penguin and will always be the only one for her.

"But, I have a strong feeling that she's that girl." Nayeon said while rubbing off her tears. "You don't even know her either met her." Jennie rebuked not wanting to sound harsh to her.

"Alright, let's just put this aside and Nayeon, you should take a rest." Jeongyeon said and order Jihyo and Jennie to assist Nayeon to her bedroom.

Jihyo and Jennie leaves Nayeon inside her room to give her alone time. Nayeon try to figure everything out, she wish that everything that she saw and knew right now is isn't true. It's been a long time since she already moved on from Mina's death; it's been a long time since she fully accepted that Mina will be forever gone and there's no going back. That time she thinks that Jennie is just joking about Mina's death, but the reality hits her when she saw the lifeless body of her girlfriend. That day is full of grief, sorrow, anxiousness, sadness and overwhelming for all them.

Since that day, Nayeon tries to go through the day without Mina who's gonna scold her because she woke up late; no morning kisses from Mina; no hot pancakes with maple syrup that is served every morning by Mina; no one will prepare her lunch box even though she kinda annoyed because Mina thinks that Nayeon is still a little child that needs a lunch box before going to work; no phone calls that always reminding her to not forget eating her lunch; no welcome kisses when she came home from work; no one shouting from the kitchen calling for her that it's time for dinner; no goodnights, no goodnight kisses nothing....no more.

But now, she's stress of thinking who that girl is. Why is she look like Mina? Did she just mistaken that the girl is Mina? Why is she having a strong feeling about that girl?

__________________________________

While Nayeon is still in her room, the other three are still on the living room talking about what just happened.

"This is crazy." Jeongyeon sighs in stress, the two nods agreeing of what she said.

"As what you said, I don't know, there's just the part of me that want to believe that the girl that we saw their is Mina." Jihyo shrugged and massage her temples.

"Yeah, that girl really look like Mittang." Jennie sits with an apple juice on her hand.

"This thing is pressuring her, I hope the two of you are aware." The two of them look at Jeongyeon that seems, upset? They look at each other confused.

"Why so serious, huh? Okay, let's just help her and everything will be fine maybe she will see that girl again right?" Jennie blushed and laughed because of the thought of the mysterious girl and Nayeon will have a possibility of meeting again. Jihyo just nudged her and joined her in laughing.

"Aghh, I want to sleep. Take care of here." Jihyo and Jennie salutes to Jeongyeon and letting her to go to her room.

"Hyo, do you think letting Nayeon and that girl meet will be a good idea?" Jennie asked while she's busy scrolling to her phone.

Jihyo faced her and thinking deeply for the answer, "I think it would be a good idea and letting them to be close to each other is good too." she replied honestly. Jennie nods in agreeing.

"And that's good because maybe they can be close and know each other well... and we don't know if we knew something that will surprise us, right?"

"And you know that I love surprises."

...