Chapter 15: The Mysterious Disappearance

A/N: This chapter will contain some sexual scenes that will be in a descriptive manner. It's the reader's choice to read it.

                         •••

continuation...

Nayeon is now helping the drank Jennie to reach her room. "Jen, you look so slim but, your weight is no joke." She grunts and opened the door of the latter's room.

They finally made it to Jennie's bedroom, and Nayeon make sure that everything inside are fixed before she leaves.

Her next and last stop is in their room. When she arrived, she saw Mina peacefully enjoying her slumber. She smiles while looking at her girlfriend.

She sits beside Mina and caresses the younger's cheek. "You still look cute even in your sleep babe. To be honest, in our five years of relationship, I didn't feel tired of your face." Nayeon chuckles. "You're still my baby penguin." She softly pinched the younger girl's cheek and plant a peck on it.

"Good night my minguin."

___________________

The sun's rays lightened Mina's face, she's already awake but she doesn't want to open her eyes.

Until she remembered that she have to go to the company today. She immediately opened her eyes widely and was about to stand, but she feel a heavyweight on her arm. Mina brings her sight to her side and sees the sleeping bunny. She sighs and decided to escape silently.

She finally removed her arm from her lover's head and replaced a pillow under, she tiptoed to go to the door.

"Where are you going," Nayeon asks groggily. Mina turns around, "ah babe, I'm going to the company today. I'm sorry I didn't tell you earlier."

Nayeon furrows. "It's your day off, right?" Mina nods. "Then, why are you going to the company all of a sudden?"

"I think there's a problem in the company, and I'm needed there. My boss just called me last night, I was confused too. But, I think it's urgent and important that's why I have to go there." Mina sighs. Nayeon looks at her and signaled her to come closer.

"Hmm, honestly I don't know what to say." Nayeon pouts. She doesn't want to say the truth that she's disappointed with her girlfriend for being mindless with their special day.

"Babe," Mina sighs. "I'm sorry for this. Wait for me to finish my errand there, I'll make sure to make it up to you." She smiles and peck Nayeon's lips. The older one nods and smiles at her.

Mina stand up and Nayeon pulled her back, "just make sure that you will make it all up to me, tonight." Nayeon whispers to her and plants a kiss on her lover's cheek. When Mina is merely far away from Nayeon's face, the latter winks at her. Mina just rolled her eyes, she can feel that Nayeon is getting horny again.

"Okay, let me cook your breakfast." Nayeon stand up and she was stopped by Mina. "No need, I will eat there. I'm in a hurry now." Mina shook her head and ran to the bathroom. Nayeon sighs and pouts.

After several minutes has passed, the bathroom door cracked open and Mina goes out. She dressed herself up and ran out of her room.

She was startled by Nayeon who's raising a sandwich with hot choco coffee in front of her face. "Ah, babe?" Mina asks confusedly.

Nayeon put her finger on Mina's lips to shut her up, "I won't let you go without any snacks." Nayeon pouts and handed the snacks in Mina's hand.

"That's all that I can prepare here, you know that I'm not good at cooking. And, what I said earlier about cooking you a breakfast... it's a prank." Nayeon tee-heed and Mina laugh at her. "Ah, you must know that I will accept everything, especially when it comes from you." Mina smiles genuinely.