Chapter Nine:"The Party •part 1• "

Weeks has passed and it seems like Max and Nayeon are having good time together. Their bond are getting stronger and bigger, Nayeon is getting closer and closer to Max. She's gradually getting to know the latter.

Their business about Max's investment are all set and done. If they have free time together, they would just hang out at Max's house.

"Hey, what cha doin'?" Someone asked behind Nayeon.

"You know, Max? Don't ever talk again to me in that weird Haikus, okay? It doesn't fit you, you sound funny when you're talking like that." Nayeon chuckled in just hearing those words in that weird accent of Max.

"My friend told me that it fits me." The younger one said and grunts. It just making Nayeon laugh. Max noticed that Nayeon is smiling and laughing often. 'Maybe I'm the reason of that.' Max giggles at the thought.

"What's with the giggle, huh?" The older one asked. Max just shakes her head. "Oh, by the way. What are you going to do with these?" Max pointed to the boxes filled with party decors.

"Ah, these are for my nephew's birthday party this coming Saturday. Oh, wait. I want you to come there." Nayeon pointed her index finger and glared to Max, as if she's warning the younger. "And I want you to bring your friends, I didn't see any of your friends, do you have one?" Nayeon jokingly asked.

It's true that Nayeon didn't see any of her friends since they get along together. She starts to wonder if Max have any friends.

Max is hesitant this time, she don't know what to answer. After a second of waiting, the bulb in Max's brain light up. "I'll make sure that we will be there on Saturday." Max wink and Nayeon flashes her adorable bunny smile. Max really owe that smile.

"You will bring your friends?" Out of curiousity, the older asked. Max knows that Nayeon will ask this, so she's ready for this.

"Yeah, I have friends to bring."

__________________________________

"Did you tell her that we'll going to the party?" Sana asked and apparently  panicking. Max just chuckled, "of course, I told her that the two of you are going to the party, with me." She smiles but it seems that the two are not happy about that.

"Are you insane? If we show ourselves there, we will be expose." Momo batted, Sana nods in agreeing.

Max just walk closer to the two and put her arms on her two fellow friends. "That's why I have this." She bring her phone up and show the number of her friend.

"What will Chaeng going to do with this?" Sana crosses her arms and she's slightly annoyed.

"Remember that Chaeng is working on a company where they are making a hyperreal mask." With that, Sana finally understand what is Max's plan.

A moment of silence trailed in, then Momo speak. "What's the plan?" Sana and Max facepalmed in sync. They thought that Momo was silent too because she understand the plan.

Max explain the plan to Momo, and she finally understand it too. "Guys, I want you to cooperate with me. And you." She pointed at Sana, "don't be obvious in front of Jihyo, okay?" Sana just pouts.

The hamster girl have to admit that she still have feelings for Jihyo. Now she's thinking how to be calm in front of her long time crush.

"Hey, shiba." Sana snapped out of her thoughts because of Momo. "Okay, Sana still loves Jihyo." Momo sighs.

Sana just glared at Momo and Mina who's now starting to tease her.

"Just remember what I said. I don't want to raise any suspicions that's why I decided to do this."

Her friends nods.

__________________________________

"So she's bringing her friends, huh." Jihyo shrugs and Nayeon nods.

"Oh, she's going with Momo and Sana." Jennie clapped and the two laughs. It's just a joke but it somehow makes Nayeon felt suddenly nervous

"Actually it's good that they will go, it's time to get to know her and her friends." Jihyo said and take a seat next to Jennie.

"Before I forget, I also invited Lisa to come." Jennie almost spills all of the juice from her mouth from what Nayeon says. Jihyo is also shocked from what the older just said.

"What did you say?" Jennie widened her eyes.

"I said, I invited Lisa to come too."

"You mean, Lisa from college?" Jihyo asked. Nayeon hums in respond, Jihyo and Jennie faced each other. "If you are wondering why I know her, it's because she's my boss right now."

Nayeon continues telling the story of her and Lisa. "Woah, I didn't know that, playboys are sucks for her." Jennie chuckles.

"She's actually asking me about you, Jennie." Nayeon and Jihyo looks at her teasingly. The two just receive a death glare from the latter.

"I'm excited for the party, there's so much happening." Jihyo chortles and the other two laughs a little and nods.

__________________________________

"Here's the faces, Chaeng." Max handed the pictures of the two faces that Chaeyoung have to sketch for the masks that Momo and Sana have to use.

When Chaeyoung saw the pictures, she let out an airy chuckle. "Wait, did they know that we are going to use their faces for the mask?"

Momo and Sana heard what Chaeyoung asked, that's why they walk closer to take a look at the pictures. "Shit, Mina. Did they know this?"

"Guys, calm down, okay? They know that we're going to use their faces for the mask. And they are the only person I know that Nayeon not known." By that, the three calm down.

"Okay, this will be kind of easy. This will take only two days to make and I will keep in touch with you, Mina." Chaeyong smiles and nods.

The three Japanese natives got out of the room and Momo decided to ask, "what if Jeongyeon is there, Mina?"

Max smirks upon hearing that name.

"Then, it'll be more fantastic."