Chapter 12:"Heat"

From Nayeon's weak voice, it makes Mina's heart breaks. "I won't leave you."

Nayeon smiles and burried her face on Mina's chest. Mina can feel how hot is Nayeon's breath from her chest, "thank you, Max. Your hug is working."

"Don't worry, you can stay in my arms how long you want."

                 ~flashbacks~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Babe, look there." Nayeon commands her girlfriend, so Mina obeys her. She looks to the pointed direction of her girlfriend.

She felt a kiss on her cheeck, "got ya'." Nayeon laughs and Mina rolls her eyes. She got used of Nayeon stealing kisses from her.

"You got me there, wait for my pay back."

"I'm waiting"

"Not here, we're in public." Nayeon pouts.

"You didn't show any affection to me when we are in public. Are you proud of having me?" What Nayeon said is true. But it's not that Mina is not proud of having Nayeon, it's just that she's not used of showing affection in public. And Nayeon is her first girlfriend, in short, she don't have any experience when it comes to this.

"Babe, it's not like that, okay? First of all, I'm proud of having you. Second, I'm so happy having you. And last, I love you so much. You know that I'm not used of doing this stuff in public, right?" Mina carress Nayeon's cheek.

"Okay, I understand. But, I'm looking forward for your pay back." Nayeon winks and hold her girlfriend's hand. Mina just shake her head and smiles.

When Mina felt tiny droplets falling to her, she take a look above her. She can see that the sky is getting dark. There's lightning and the wind is blowing so hard now.

"Babe, let's go now, while the rain isn't that heavy yet." Mina tighten her hold to Nayeon's hand. Unluckily they don't have any umbrella and they didn't bring any of their car. This is really messed up.

The thunder roars in the sky that startled Nayeon. Mina look at her girlfriend and she seems scared. She knows how afraid Nayeon of thunders, she hugs her tight. She hopes that it will help her to calm.

"Let's just stay here a while, let's wait for the rain to fade away." Mina comforts Nayeon and she feels that the latter nods in response.

"Your hug is working, babe."

"Don't worry, you can stay in my arms how long you want."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
             ~end of flashbacks~

Those flashbacks flashes to Nayeon's mind.

Those words has the same way of saying it

Have the same tone

Have the same voice

"Mina." Nayeon suddenly calls. Max almost respond to Nayeon, she controls herself. "Ah, who's Mina?"

Nayeon lifted her head from the hug, but her arms are still on Max's waist. She faced Max and look intently to her eyes, those eyes are hypnotizing her. Nayeon is slowly closing the gap between them, Max can't move. She's not dreaming right now, right?

"May I ask you something?" Max nods in response.

"Are you Mina?" Those question is not what she expected that will come out from the older's mouth. She's not ready to answer and say the truth to Nayeon.

"Nayeon unnie, you're not feeling well right now. I'm gonna make a soup and take your meds after." Max tries her best to avoid the question and stand up. But, she got pulled back to the couch by Nayeon.