Chapter 14: The Face Off

Messed up.

That's how Jeongyeon can describe her plan to visit and have a dinner with Nayeon. She thought that Max already leave, but it turn out to be a false thought.

She don't know why does she feels uneasy everytime Max is around her. Is it because Max looks like Mina? or, it's because Max is showing kind of weird acts around her. She really don't know.

"Jeongyeon." Nayeon snapped her out of her thought. "Is there something wrong?"

"Ah, I'm just thinking of something. That's all." Jeongyeon smiles while picking up her chopsticks.

"Seems like deep huh?" Max suddenly spoke, Nayeon and Jeongyeon look at her. Jeongyeon is sure that Max is talking to her, "ah, not that deep." She answers and Max mouthed an 'oh'.

All of them just continue their dinner together, it seems a good and smooth evening for them, except for Jeongyeon. She seems like she don't know where to put her sight on, she kept on looking sideways, up and down, just as long as she's not looking at Max.

"I have to go now, good bye." Jeongyeon smiles to Nayeon only, she can't face Max. "Oh, I'm going home now too." Max suddenly spoke.

"Yeah, Max is going home too. The two of you can walk together outside." Nayeon smiles and Jeongyeon is in doubt to smile too.

Max thinks that this is the perfect timing for her to talk to Jeongyeon, so she decided to approached Nayeon to tell her that she's going home. Nayeon gladly permitted her to go, and she thanked her for taking care of her.

Jeongyeon is just froze in her position right now, "I will take that as a yes from you Jeong." Nayeon raised her index finger and turn around to meet Max, "and Max, you can go now with her. I hope the two of you will get along together." She smiles and get closer to Max's ear.

"Thank you for the wonderful moment you gave to me." Nayeon whispers and moving away slowly while biting her bottom lip. Max found it hot, she can't help but smile. "That's nothing, actually." Max chortles.

Jeongyeon clears her throat, enough to hear and caught the two's attention. "Are we going or what." She crosses her arms, "yeah, I'm sorry. It's just hard for me to let go this girl." Max softly slaps Nayeon's butt. The latter was startled of what Max did. But, she somehow like it. Jeongyeon can't help herself but to feel jealous with that.

"We're gonna go now, take care, okay?" Max smiles and she receives a nod in response. "You too." Nayeon says.

The two of them, Jeongyeon and Max walks towards the door. Max was walking behind Jeongyeon, but she was stopped from walking because Nayeon pulled her quietly.

Their lips connected and Max was taken aback with that, they kissed shortly but enough for them to feel content. They let go immediately of each other, "I guess, that was my good bye kiss?" Max says as she run her hand through her hair.

"Yeah, good bye. Jeongyeon left you now." Nayeon shyly pointed to the direction of Jeongyeon who's walking far away from them now.

"Bye." Max shortly said and run to Jeongyeon. Nayeon is now also surprised from her action, she don't know what comes to her mind to kiss the younger one. But, she thinks that Max also liked it.

On the other hand, Max successfully reached Jeongyeon. "Hey, you're so fast." The younger one grunts while catching her breath. The older one just look at her and continue on walking.

When they reached the parking lot of the building, Max decided to do the talk with the girl.

"Yoo Jeongyeon." Max coldly and plainly call. Jeongyeon faced her, they were now facing each other. Max slowly walked closer to her.