Chapter Two

Since the day when they all found out a really surprising thing in Paris, Nayeon changed. Her three friends are doing their best to help her to pass through days without being bothered of the thought of the girl, and it seems that Jeongyeon also changed.

"Jeong. Jeong. Jeongyeon!" Jeongyeon flinched when Jihyo shout at her. "Why?" Jeongyeon asked while her brows are knitted, Jihyo just crossed her arms and rolled her eyes. "What's wrong, Jeong? You've been spacing out these days. Is there any problem?" Jihyo asked.

Jeongyeon just ignored her question and try to change the topic, "anyway, uhm.. you're asking something, right? what is it?"

"Jeong, don't change the topic. I'm not the only one who noticed your sudden change and yes, Nayeon suddenly changed too, but we understand her reason."

"But, hey Yoo Jeongyeon. We don't know what's wrong with you these days, are you affected with Nayeon? well apparently, all of us are affected but, don't keep up with her. We're here to help her not to add ourselves of being on Nayeon's state." Jennie suddenly came up out of nowhere. Jihyo just nods in aggreeing on her statement.

"Guys, whatever that I'm having right now, it's none of your business, okay? I can overcome this on my own."

"Jeong, we're friends here. When did we let you like that? what's our friendship's purpose here?" Jennie is hinting the anger based on her tone and Jihyo noticed it and come closer to her then caress her back.

"Okay, all of us please calm do-"

"What's going on here?" Jihyo was cut off when Nayeon came and spoke to them that made them shocked.

"Did you heard everything?" Jeongyeon nervously asked.

Nayeon shook her head, "I just heard Jennie said that what's our friendship's purpose here, that's all." Jeongyeon sighs in relief.

"Should we tell her?" Jennie asked in whisper. "No. Not now." Jihyo said an receive a nod from Jennie.

"Everything is alright, Nayeon. We're just trying to be a good actress, coz maybe one day we can be casted right?" Jennie said trying her best to cover up what just happened and Jihyo looks and smiles at her satisfied of her answer.

"Oh okay. That's new, alright, it seems that everything is okay. I will go now." Nayeon smiled at them andget her bag.

"And make sure that before you go, the house is fine." Nayeon pointed her finger one by one to them. "Copy, Sir. I mean Ma'am." All  of them laugh because of Jennie's silliness.

Nayeon take the car keys leaving her friends inside her house. Even though everything's normal for all of her friends and all of the people's eyes surrounds her, well it's not the truth. Since the day she found the girl's picture, it never leaves her mind. She really tries her best to ignore that image but, it somehow feels like hunting her. Nayeon can see that when she changed, all of her friends starts to worry and panick, so she pretend that everything's alright and there's nothing to worry about. It seems working, howsoever.

When she's driving on her way to work she recieved a call and immediately answer it.

Nayeon: Hello?

Dahyun: Good day, Ms. Im. Mr. Jeon is asking where are you now.

Nayeon sighs and think why Mr. Jeon is looking for her. She's not even late, but whatever is it she have to go quickly.

Nayeon: Don't worry, I'm on my way now.

Dahyun: Okay, please come here quick because there's someone here that want to invest in our company and you know, she's so wealth-

Nayeon: Shh please, spill all of that when I arrive there. I can't concentrate on driving.

Dahyun just giggle and ended the call. Nayeon now is thinking who's that person, maybe that person invested a big amount because she knows that Mr. Jeon can handle that kind of investment if it is not that big. So, maybe that investment is big and that person is an important or a big personality too. She fasten driving all the way to the company.

When she arrived at the front of the building, someone caught her attention; someone looks familiar(?). She looks intently to the standing figure until that person sensed that someone's looking at her, so the girl bring her sight to Nayeon's direction. So, Nayeon and the girl stare on each other until Nayeon come back to her senses and shake her head. She proceed on walking inside the building.

She continue convincing herself that the girl she just saw is not the girl she knew for the long time and just disappeared like a tiny bubble. Since the day that girl disappeared after Mina died, all of them never see them.

It was Sana and Momo. Two of Mina's Japanese friends.

'But, it can't be Momo.' Nayeon keep saying this to herself, for her, it feels like the past is coming back to life.

"Oh, I'm sorry Ms." Nayeon's train of thoughts cutted when she bumped to a girl. The girl with a straight hazel-colored locks who bumped and made Nayeon fell to the floor, offered her hands to her and help her stand. When Nayeon stand and look to the girl, their eyes met and it gives shivers down Nayeon's spine.

"Ah... Ms. are you okay? did I bumped to you badly? maybe I can bring you to-"

"N-no, I'm fine." Nayeon stutters and rushes leaving the girl with her mouth agape.

When Nayeon made her way to her office, she runs her two hands to her hair.

"This is not real!" Nayeon screams out of nowhere. She doesn't feel fine.

First, Momo, now, Sana. Everything is not clear to her, she don't know if she should believe that everything that is happening are true. Circle of thoughts are rounding around her head right now. It's making her dizzy.

"Ms. Im." Nayeon flinched when someone called and touched her. Because of her busy mind, she didn't notice that someone is knocking on her door.

"I'm sorry if I scared you but, Mr. Jeon is looking for you." Dahyun said and gently caressed her senior's back, Nayeon just nods because she can't form a word right now. "Are you okay?" the younger asked worriedly, because apparently, Nayeon looks pale and anxious.

"Uh-uhm, of course I'm okay. Let's go to Mr. Jeon." Nayeon fake a smile and head to the door with Dahyun.

They reached the door of CEO's office, Dahyun knocked the door and opened it. "I will leave you now, just tell me about what happened later." The younger smiles and bows to Nayeon then head back to her own office.

She take a deep breath and walk inside. Mr. Jeon stand up and smile at her, a girl that is sitting in front of Mr. Jeon caught her attention.

When the girl stand up and faced her, everything feels like start collapsing behind her; she can't move; she can't remove her sight from the girl in front of her; she can't say anything; she try to hold her tears.

...