Chapter 20: Let Go

Nayeon is still whining in Baekhyun's arm, they bring the bunny teeth girl in the car and rushed their driving.

"Jeongyeon, what the hell are you doing? Are you out of your mind?!" Nayeon yells and tries so hard to hit Jeongyeon who's sitting in front of her.

"Yes, I'm out of my mind now! you're the reason why am I doing this!" Nayeon stops from hitting her and gave her confused looks.

"You know that I love you, right?" The other girl asks softly to Nayeon. "You love me? Then why are you doing this to me huh?" The older one is now starting to tear up.

"Nayeon, it's not what you're thinking. I loved you more than... more than a friend should be." Jeongyeon lowered her head. Nayeon felt astonished by that.

Although she already knew that Jeongyeon has feelings for her, it still feels bizarre to hear the confession personally from Jeongyeon.

"I'm scared to tell you about my feelings, I'm scared of losing you by my side." While still not facing Nayeon, Jeongyeon is sniffing while crying.

"Cuz' I know that you only look at me like a friend, so I lose hope." By that, their car suddenly stops denoting that they reached their destination. The place is miles away from their abandoned hide-out, Nayeon is still can't say anything. Her emotions are overflowing, with the mix of fear, confusion, and anger.

The bunny teeth girl is now dragging by two of Jeongyeon's henchmen. Jeongyeon command her henchmen to lock Nayeon in the spare room, then Jeongyeon got inside.

Nayeon looks at her with the fear visible in her eyes, she sees the younger one holding a gun. To be honest, Jeongyeon doesn't have any plan to hurt or harm the latter.

"Nayeo-"

"Don't touch me." The older one avoided Jeongyeon's hand. Jeongyeon lowered her head while nodding, "I'm sorry for doing this, this is not supposed to happen. You're just been accidentally implicated in this."

"You love me, right?" Nayeon asks in between sobs, Jeongyeon faced her and slowly nods. "I can't understand why do we need to lead to this. I only have my eyes and heart for Mina, Jeong. Now I understand why you have those attitudes to her before, and even now. You became worst than before, you even managed to hostage me."

"Like what you said, you're right when you said that I only look at you as a friend. I thought you understand and accept my relationship with Mina before, but you start to act strange. And now, I discovered that you're a leader of a gang, even your brother." Nayeon sobs.

The other girl don't know what to say, she felt guilty for doing all of this. "I'm really sorry, I felt defeated when Mina won your heart. Mina... I mean, she's perfect, what's my advantage to that, right? I can't do anything more than what she can do, I don't have anything more than she can have." A tear starts to roll down from her face. "I can't hurt you because I love you, my feelings carried me away. I let my feelings control me, and that leads me to do all of these."

The two continue their profound conversation, it is full of heartfelt emotions. Tears are uncontrollable while both of them are spitting that never-heard-before words. For Jeongyeon, it's a big relief that she finally tells Nayeon how she feels for the older one, but for Nayeon, it's almost the opposite. There are still anger and fear inside her, she's starting to feel hopeless.

Little did they know, Nam-Joon's group is already in the area, the leader of the group is just figuring out how will they sneak in quietly as possible. "Shoot." All of Nam-Joon's members look at him. "Why?" Yoon-gi asks.

"We can't sneak in easily." He pointed to the pair of big doors which is being guarded by four armed henchmen.

"Ooh, easy-peasy." Tae-Hyung and Jimin hit each other's hands and smiles at their leader. Everyone is confused by them, but Nam-Joon gave them a way to go.