Chapter 11:"The Party •part 3•"

After Max whispers to Jeongyeon, the latter forms a creepy smile. Nayeon noticed it, it strikes a curiosity inside her.

Jeongyeon's hand is still on Max's hand, it looks pale and feels cold. "Nice to meet you, Jeongyeon." Max flashes a genuine smile now.

"M-me too." She stutters and pull her hand from Max aggressively and ran away. "What's wrong with her?" Max bluntly asked. "I don't know, better to check her out. I will be back, you can join them." Nayeon pointed to Jihyo's group. Max nods and walk towards to the said place.

Nayeon immediately look for Jeongyeon, she found her on the pantry.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Nayeon pats her shoulder that makes Jeongyeon flinched. Nayeon looks at Jeongyeon, she looks so pale now and she can't stop biting her nail, as if she's a kid.

"Are you okay?" Nayeon asks her and Jeongyeon suddenly hugs her. Nayeon was taken aback but she lets Jeongyeon burried her face to her neck and comforts her.

After seconds have passed, Jeongyeon finally calms down. "Who is she?" Jeongyeon asks.

"Didn't she introduced herself? She's Max."

"Guys, I've been looking for you. You're just here." They were interrupted by Jihyo who's arm is now on her waist.

"I'm just comforting Jeong, she's okay now. Why are you looking for us, by the way." Nayeon sighs. "Ji-Hoon just arrived, he's playing there. And Taeyeon is looking for you." By that, Nayeon abruptly stand up and go outside without any words.

"Let's go, Jeong." Jihyo said and Jeongyeon followed her outside.

Jeongyeon is perplexed, her brain can't function properly. She don't know what to think about this Max.

Not so from a far, Max saw that after Nayeon got out from the pantry, Jeongyeon and Jihyo follows. She can see that Jeongyeon is really anxious right now, the older's state makes her smirk once again.

While talking with her friends, Max see Nayeon and Taeyeon approaching them. Taeyeon's sight is lock on her, Max can see the shock in her face.

'Uh, here we go again.' Max sighs heavily, knowing that she and her friends have to pretend again in front of Taeyeon.

"Hi, I'm Max, nice to meet you." Max offered her hand for hand shake. She looked to the latter, she have to admit that after all these years, Taeyeon still looks beautiful like she used to be.

In the past, Mina got a slight feelings for Nayeon's cousin, which is Taeyeon. But, that was in the past now and she's desperate of bringing Nayeon back to her.

"So, you are Max? I can't believe this, Nayeon is right. You really resemble Mina, well, nice to meet you too. I'm Taeyeon, Nabongs' cousin." She shakes her hand together with Max's. Nayeon just rolled her eyes because of Taeyeon calling her Nabongs in front of Max.

Taeyeon immediately removed her hand from Max when she felt someone pulling her pants. She looked down and see her son doing it. She lifted him up and put her son on her arms so he can see Max closely.

Momo and Sana walks closer to their spot and also introduced theirselves to Taeyeon. They know that Max have finally encountered Jeongyeon, that's why they know why the smirk on her face never leave.

"You're so cuteee." Sana cooed while softly pinching the kid's cheek. Taeyeon let her son on Momo's arms and Sana is busy entertaining the kid. She smiles on the sight.

Nayeon move closer to Max, "you know, the two of you look good together." Taeyeon chuckles. The two look at each other blushing. Max want to slap Taeyeon's arm right now, like she used to do before. But she have to control herself.