Chapter Five

"What the hell?!" Jihyo yelled that makes Nayeon and Jennie cover their ears. The reason that made Jihyo yelled like that is because Nayeon told them about her encounter with Max. They didn't believe her that Max looks like Mina, but when she showed them the picture of Max, they all got shocked and that made Jihyo yell at her.

"Hey, Hyo, calm down please. You know, I have the same reaction with yours, but I hide it." Nayeon caress Jihyo's arm. "I bet you cried." Jennie said.

"I almost cried." Nayeon sighs. Jihyo and Jennie comes closer to her and comfort her, "by the way, I'm not seeing Jeongyeon these days." Nayeon raised her eyebrows for just noticing Jeongyeon's absence.

"Actually, we both don't have any idea where and what the hell is she doing right now." Jennie shrugged, Nayeon just furrowed in confusion. "What do you mean? she's not telling anything?" Jennie and Jihyo nods.

It's been a week since Jeongyeon began to be a MIA, Nayeon didn't really noticed Jeongyeon's absence because of her busy schedule. Both Jihyo and Jennie don't have any idea about the happenings with Jeongyeon right now. Whenever this kind of situation will happen, the latter won't allow them to interfere with her own matters. Because if they will insist, it will lead to an argument. So they decided to let Jeongyeon handle it on her own, because there's nothing bad happening though.

Nayeon understands how private Jeongyeon is, but sometimes, she cant help but go and ask her about what is happening to her. She's expecting the same  thing that she will get neglected as always. Whenever Nayeon will make a way just to have a conversation with the latter, Jeongyeon will make an excuse to avoid a conversation, on the other hand, Nayeon will be left there.

Today is Sunday, so Nayeon will have nothing work related things to do. She's always finishing all her works on weekdays or if weekdays are not enough, she will do her best to finish all of that on Saturday. With that, Nayeon can enjoy at least one free day a week. That is every Sunday.

They all decided to stay in Nayeon's place. "Guys, do you mind calling Jeongyeon?" Nayeon asked while munching her crackers.

"You know, we tried that many times, she's just dropping the call." Nayeon pouts on Jennie's respond. "I know you missed her, we also does. But, you know Jeongyeon, she's really private as heck." Jihyo shrugged.

"I heard my name mentioned here." Jeongyeon opened the door and put her hands to her waist. All of them bring their sights to the standing girl on the door, they all smiled especially Nayeon. "Speaking of the devil, guys." Jennie chuckled and they all chortle.

"Yoo Jeongyeon, what the fuck are you doing these days, huh?" Nayeon slaps her arm that mad Jeongyeon grunts in pain. "Ouch, you're just going to ask what the fuck am I doing, why do you have to slap me?" Jeongyeon rolled her eyes.

"Anyways, I want to apologize for my absence-" Jeongyeon's mouth left agape because of sudden interruption to her.

"You really have to apologize." Nayeon crosses her arms.

"Yeah, because we don't have any idea what are you doing. We're getting worried about of you." Jihyo pouts.

"We don't know if you're doing good or what..." Jennie said in suspicious tone and raised her right eyebrow. Jeongyeon just furrowed and rolled her eyes.

"What are you thinking, huh? I'm doing illegal shit?" Jeongyeon chuckled. "I didn't say anything like that." Now, Jennie crossed her arms like she's ready to have an impromptu debate with the latter.

"But based on your statement, you're suspecting me of something." Jeongyeon faced Jennie properly so she can fight back and have a good view of her mere foe.