Chapter 13: "Bond"

Another day has come and Nayeon just woke up from her slumber. She take a look at the time, she still feel a bit dizzy. But, her dizziness flew away a little bit when she smells a really delicious smell. It seems that the scent is coming from the kitchen.

She tried to stand up to see who's making that scent, but when she was about to stand, she loses her balance. She tripped and hit the lamp beside her that causes a crashing sound.

Footsteps are heard from outside her room, "Nayeon? what happened, are you okay?" Max opened the door and the panic is visible on her face. She help Nayeon to take a seat. "Nayeon, are you okay?"

"Yeah, I just lose my balance."

"Don't force yourself to stand, your body is still weak. Please, just take a rest for a while." Max gives her a caring smile that melts Nayeon inside.

Nayeon noticed how caring Max is, she loves it so much. 'I just wished that you are my girlfrien-' She shake her head for thinking such things like that.

"Why are you shaking your head?" The younger one chuckles. "Ah, nothing. I'm just trying to wake myself up." Nayeon smiles sheepishly.

After that, Max told Nayeon to stay inside her room and wait for her to bring her meal. While waiting, Nayeon remembers what happened last night.

How the hands of the latter snaked around her waist

How she kissed the younger one's neck and leave a mark

How soft Max's lips is

'I want more.'

'Oh my God, stop that Nayeon. That's enough.' Nayeon shakes her head again, but really, she wants more from Max. But, she convinced herself to have control.

Since she already tastes Max's delightful lips, she starts to crave for more. No matter how she convinced herself to stop, is she able to stop herself?

The thoughts inside her head vanished when the door cracked open, "here you go, go and eat now." Max placed the tray on top of Nayeon's lap.

"I missed having breakfast in bed." Nayeon smiles and sighs at the same time. "Well, maybe I can give you breakfast in bed everyday if you want." Max smirks while scrolling to her phone, the older one look at her and blushed.

Nayeon stares at Max, she adores how cool Max looks with those slightly messed up hair; her sleeves are folded upward and facing her side.

"Stop staring at me, if you want something, just say it." Max lifts her head and faced Nayeon. The older got slightly shocked.

"I don't want anything, I'm gonna eat." She replied and hold the spoon and scoop the soup.

"Oh, I already told Lisa about your condition and she said that take care and just tell her if you are ready to get back to work." Max smiles and she receive a nod from Nayeon. The younger one look at her and take step closer to the bed, she take a seat facing Nayeon.

She placed her hand to Nayeon's temple, the latter blushed from her action. "I think, your temperature is quite okay now."

"Are you going to stay here?" Nayeon suddenly asked.

"Ah, since I don't have anything to do. I've volunteered myself to stay here. Jennie checked you here a while ago and she let me stay here." Max replied and Nayeon mouthed an 'ah'.

"So, how's the soup?"

Nayeon hums in response, "is it good or what?" Max repeated to ask. Nayeon raised a thumbs up, she smiles while watching the bunny teeth girl enjoying her meal.