Chapter Four

For Nayeon, this day is the craziest day of her life. She don't know what to think and what to believe. She's starting to lose her mind. She wants to know if Max was the same girl they saw in Paris, but she have to think how she will do that.

The day have ended and Nayeon was glad that finally she can go home to have some rest. She fix her things up and get ready to go home.

"Ms. Im." Nayeon turns to face Mr. Jeon.

"Oh, Mr. Jeon, how can I help you?" Mr. Jeon scratched his nape and turns away his gaze like he's shy. Nayeon was confused of his boss' action. "Mr. Jeon, is there something you want to say?" The girl thinks that maybe the guy wants to say something, but he just don't have the courage to say it.

"Ah, it's just uhm, can I ask you out?" Nayeon is not stupid for noticing that her boss is completely obvious that he likes her, but Nayeon knows that this Jeon Jungkook in front of her is an infamous playboy. That's why she don't like him, and let's add that she don't like boys.

Now, Nayeon is thinking of an excuse, "Mr. Jeon, I'm sorry to say this but I have to deal with some things in home." Frustration is visible on Jungkook's face but he can't do anything besides he can't force Nayeon to come with him, he respect her so much.

"Ah, it's okay. Maybe next time we can go out." Jungkook said and Nayeon just nods. They bid their goodbyes to each other.

Nayeon noticed that Jungkook's aura changed when she refused to go out with him, she doesn't want to be mean by refusing to go out with him. She just don't want to be like the other girls that he dated and after that, he will just leave them hanging. And he's her boss after all.

While driving home, she got on a traffic jam and it annoys her so much. She just lean on the window of her car and saw a penguin mascot that is playing with a few children around it. The mascot reminds her of someone. Mina. A small curve of smile was form on her lips.

She shook her head and just focused on the traffic and how will she entertain herself while on a traffic jam without thinking about Mina.

After about almost 30 minutes, Nayeon finally got home. She sighs in relief when she saw the house fine and nothing much mess around. She has no longer have appetite to make food herself, right now. Should we say, everytime.

Since Mina died, no one makes food for her when she got home from work. She got used to it and everytime she just eat ramyeon and go to sleep. This always happens ever since Mina was gone. It's okay for her, as long as she can survive everyday without Mina. She taught herself to be strong.

When she finished eating and fixing herself for sleep, she made her way to her room. Her phone rings.

Dahyun: Unnie, Mr. Jeon forgot to tell you that tomorrow you will going to meet Ms. Evans.

Nayeon can't say anything.

Nayeon: Wh-what? wait, why me?.

She managed to asked, out of all the employee, why me? she asked herself.

Dahyun: Well, Mr. Jeon trust you with all of his heart and he knows that you can handle this. I don't know why but it seems that I can handle it too, he just don't want me to do that job.

Nayeon is pretty sure that Dahyun is pouting on the other line. She just smile on the thought of Dahyun pouting. She just thinking right now if she should comply to Mr. Jeon, if she refused to meet Max, it would kind of suspicious. She has no choice, Nayeon have to meet and talk to this client. She just sighs and Dahyun gave her Max's number.

Dahyun: I hope you will do a great job, I saw that Max and she looks intimidating.

Nayeon: Yeah I will, she doesn't look intimidating though.