Chapter 3

Win's Pov

( Mature content ahead!!)

We kissed each other. My hands were wandering over him. Feeling him with my finger tips. I placed numerous hickeys on him. It's my sweet revenge. He moaned loudly. That sounds went directly to my cock and it got hard. I run my tongue down his torso to reach his waist line. I discarded his pants and boxers immediately. There, his manhood sprung in front of me, making me drool. My want for him increased just seeing his cock. How come, he made it big, when he is so lean and malnourished. 'Park that thought for some other time Win. Now focus on the matter' I said to my self.

I kissed tip of his erect cock. He gasped loudly. I licked his throbbing vein down to the base. Then took him in my mouth. I sucked and licked it. I played with his balls. His head was turning side to side from pleasure. He has clutched the bed with his hands. He was panting. Now, I know he is close. But I am not letting him cum that easily. This is not a reward. Here I am the one paying. So, I released his manhood. He looked at me with a confused gaze. I had a hard time from preventing myself to drone into his liquid eyes and go soft on him. No. I am not going that easy on him. Period.

"no baby boy. You have to beg for it"

He didn't say word. I repeated my ministration for few more times, but stopped when he was about to explode. But he didn't beg. He just laid down like like a obedient puppy. Only his eyes pleaded in desperation, but not a single word.

His sexiness is breaking my own resolve. Instead of him begging for his release, now my entire body screams want for him, to be touched by him and admired by his cupid lips. I can't take it anymore. I want to go all the way in. I want to feel him in me. My primal instinct leading me. I got off from bed. His eyes followed my moves. I was about to reach my drawer when he spoke

" There's lube and condoms in my jacket. It's in the hall sir"

I looked at him confused. He just nodded at me. He has come prepared. I should have expected this. I went to hall and grabbed the lube and condoms from his jacket and returned. I ran actually. Now, I am desperate as hell. Then, I just took my pants off and then my boxers. Him looking at me made me feel hot. I dipped into bed.

" Prepare well yourself if you don't want me to do anything, sir"

It pained me to hear him calling me sir. But to my relief, we don't have to know each other. We will not be seeing each other again. I have my life. He has his.

"I know, you don't have to teach me."

I didn't want to admit, it was my first time. He didn't say anything. I put large amount of lube on my fingers and started fingering myself. I locked my eyes with him and imagined it's his fingers fucking me. I can see his hard cock red from all the torture I had made him go through. When, I felt I am prepared myself enough, I released my fingers. As if he can read my mind, he talked again calmly. So, he can speak properly.

"You can put that condom, unless you have to raise my baby. Any way, I am not willing to take responsibility"

His words pained me deeply. Will he be the same if we have a future?? Doesn't he want his children?? Doesn't he want kids at all?? When did I cared about children??!!! As far I know I don't usually get along with kids. Don't think about kids, Win. Now, I am sure, I should get away from him after this night.

I rolled my eyes and took a condom and wrapped it on his member.

" It will hurt as hell if you ride me for your first time, sir"

He said it simply like it's been a usual thing. My jaws dropped. How does he know I am virgin?? Am I that obvious?? Did I become nervous?? Obviously it's the biggest reason I got mad at him. I am still virgin waiting for him and he is just fucking around everyday without thinking of me, his mate. He chuckled seeing my reaction.