CHAPTER 8

Next day morning, Win woke up next to a sleeping Bright. Bright sleeping face looked so angelic. Win smiled at the sight. He traces Bright's face with his finger. He was happy to wake up beside Bright. He wanted his everyday like this. That's when he remembered Bright's demand to be his fake mate. He got up and freshened. He ordered some food and called Fong to know whether he can agree on Bright's demand. As soon as he got a positive reply, he almost jumped in joy.

Win went to a sleeping Bright and kissed his forehead and nose. Then he called out Bright to come over for breakfast.

At breakfast table.

Win was all smiley. But Bright's attention was their food. Win cleared his throat to get other's attention.

"What's it P'Win??"

"Bright, I can get you to the admission in the most prestigious school in the country, for 3 years with boarding facility"

Win said in a serious tone.  Bright blinked twice. There's a small smile blossoming on his lips. But, he want to confirm.

"Really??"

Win didn't like that. He said in a cold tone.

"Do I look joking??"

Bright is not affected by the coldness in Win's voice. He is too happy to hear that.
Bright stood up from his seat and hugged Win tightly in joy. Win melt in the hug. After all Win did this not only to be his fake mate, he will do anything Bright asks him. Win smiled.

"I can't believe it. You are the most generous person I met, after my mom"

Win was happy at the complement. But he doesn't want to show that to Bright. So, he masked his smile soon.

"Should I be honoured??"

Bright was in a dream world. He is talking without thinking. Or else, he wouldn't bring his mother in his conversation.

"Ofcourse. Because, i have seen people more than you can imagine"

"Thank you your highness"

Win showed a mocking face.

"Then let's get into business??"

Win asked in a serious tone.

" Yeah, sure. We have to make a contract"

Win frowned at that. Is there any need to make a contract?? Did Bright not trust him enough?? Oh, no. He is a complete stranger to Bright and vice versa. But Win trusted Bright blindly. He didn't need any contract. If Bright break the promise also, he will not take back his offer. After all, he has got more than he could spend.

"Why?? I will not betray you"

It's Bright's turn to frown. How Win can trust someone so easily?? Especially someone like him.

" I know. But how can you trust me so easily?? You don't know nothing about me"

Win felt sad. His mate is so pure at heart. May be no one has trusted him before.

"I know. But I trust you"

Bright's eyes flashed a lot of emotions- disbelief, happiness, sorrow, disappointment, helplessness and many.

"P'Win, you are making me emotional. But I know myself more than you. And even I don't trust myself. Plus I am a gold digger"

Bright said in a playful tone and chuckled a little. Win knew the other is trying to hide his emotions.