CHAPTER 12

Win entered his apartment to be welcomed by mouth watering aroma of food. He went in and saw Bright in his kitchen, preparing food.. He wanted to hug Bright tightly. But he resisted his desire.

Win: hey Brighty

Win said to gain attention to him. Bright smiled brightly to him, which made his heart skip a beat. He can forget all his problems just by a glimpse for that smile.

Bright: Hey, food will be ready by the time you fresh up. Go fast

Bright said to Win. Win nodded and went into the bedroom. Bright sighed looking the omega's back. He wonders why Win is too nice to him?? Spend huge amount on his needs. Even helped him to complete school education. Isn't he too nice to a fake mate?? He has too much on his plate, to think further about this omega's hidden agenda. He came today with a purpose.

Win came back. They ate. Win kept on talking. Win is not a talkative type and usually Bright will be more talkative among them. But today, it felt like Win wants to talk about everything the boy missed in their life. He has a week's stories to tell. He is like a kid  excited to tell school stories to mom. Actually Win missed Bright as hell. So, this is his way of indirectly telling ' I missed you'. Bright listened to Win's talks.

After dinner, they watched movie at couch and as usual, Win kept snuggling on Bright's neck.

Bright: hey, how come you  are the older one among us and act like a baby.

Bright asked looking at the older man snuggling onto him like a baby. Win pouted, and Bright cooed at the sight, making the older pout even more.

Win: I am not that old. It's just I lived here alone for a long time, so I find it nice to hug on someone.

Win was trying hard not to spill the beans or show his love to the other.

Bright: Okay uncle Win.

Bright smiled saying that, for which Win hit Bright's chest like a small baby and whined. He sulked and tightened his grip on Bright, burying his head on the younger's crook of neck. And he mumbled.

Win: Hey, don't call me uncle. I am still young.

Bright patted other's hands holding his too tight and requested.

Bright: can you loosen your grip? You are choking me

Win acted like he didn't hear it, still snuggling the younger.

Win: just bear it for me, baby Bright.

Bright just rolled his eyes. Win just loosened his grip on Bright's neck. As the film's second half , Bright just lifted Win to his lap. Win's eyes widened and also he got a bit shy at their position. It's a sweet lovely and romantic position and he can sit on the other's for the rest of his life.

Win: what are you doing??

Win asked stutteringly. Bright snaked his one arm around the other's waist, pulling the other close to him and mixing up their heat.

Bright: can't you see??

Bright whispered on Win's ear, licking his ear lobe slightly. Win's heart fluttered. He was sure, he will find it  further hard to leave the other, if the other starts to do this to him. Also, this is the first time Bright acting like this, and seducing him, except for that occasion in the bar.

Win: I can't see the movie

Win whined and tried to struggle from Bright's grip. But his own limbs betraying him by failing him to break from the other's grip. He knows he is as strong as Bright, or may be little more, since the other is young and not nourished properly.