EPILOGUE 1: Parents

A/N:-

These epilogues are were I have least confidence in this story.

But this chapter is also literally a drama. So, you can read and enjoy it!!

Happy reading dears🤗

Soon after the marriage, Win thought he was going to his apartment, but Sarawat insisted on going to Win's home, to Tay.

Win was afraid that his dad will be disappointed and sad for the things that happened. Sarawat has assured that Tay will be happy and whatever the reaction from his father in law, he will stick on to Win.

But, to his surprise, Tay was very happy to see them.Tay blessed the newly weds. He was so happy that, his son and son in law came to him before entering into a new chapter in their life.

Tay embraced Win as well as Sarawat, making everyone shocked. Point to be noted, it was the first and last time the two was on cease fire.  Tay formally and informally has invited them to have dinner there and to stay there, only to be opposed by Win. Sarawat was okay with that.  Win said that, they are going to Sarawat's home and he want their blessings for their future life together.

Tay has asked whether they are legally married to his son secretly and Win shook his head no. They didn't sign any paper for that. They married for themselves, not for others to believe. But, Win knew they should sign legal papers for the completion sake. Win took a mental note to discuss it with his alpha.

Once they bid goodbye to a sulking Tay, for not staying there, they entered the car. But there is a change, now Win is driving. Sarawat was reluctant, but Win said he wanted to drive his husband's car. Sarawat gave in after a while.

"You see, your dad is so happy."  Sarawat said as soon they hit the road.

"Yeah. How did you know he won't be mad??"

"May be he know his son is so whipped by his prince charming" Win is sure that the younger has a smug face without looking.

Win looked at Wat as he is searching for something. He used his free hand to touch the alpha's cheeks. Then he spoke with utmost seriousness. "Where's your charms?? Why can't I see it??"  Two can play this game- Win thought.

Sarawat surely didn't like the insult and he pouted. "Oh. Then I think I must go and find someone else as my Omega"
And the alpha started to look out if the window to scan omega's on the road. He didn't look at Win's face. Soon he lost in his own thoughts.

After a while, the car got parked at the side. Sarawat looked at the driver, and saw a sad puppy, wiping the corner of his eyes. " Hey, what's wrong??" Sarawat was worried.

Soon, he realised that, Win must have thought he is checking out the omega's on the road. He wanted to laugh, but know it will worsen the current scenario.
" I was just joking. Why would I go for someone else, when I have the most beautiful and adorable Omega as my mate??" Sarawat said poking at Win's shoulder.

Win didn't look at the younger. He is now pouting." Don't lather me with your sweet words."Win hissed at his alpha. Here we are, fighting on the first day itself. The couple thought simultaneously.

" That's not it baby"Sarawat gently said while shaking his head. Sarawat was simply joking, but the big baby took it seriously. Wat can't blame the Omega since he heard that pregnant one can get mood swings easily.

Sarawat poked Win's cheeks again to look at him. Win took a deep sigh and turned to his husband.  "Like you always say, soon I will become an old grandpa. You will be young. Will you go for other Omega's then??"
Win thought he was mad and jealous, but he ended up insecure and inferior.