CHAPTER 16

Win returned home frowning. He groaned in frustruation. 'My mate, why everything complicated when it comes you?' Win asked himself.

'His full name is Sarawat' Ame's words repeated in Win's ears. What does that mean?? It's only meaning is Bright and Ame are not siblings. That means, they are not blood related. That doesn't answer fully. Sarawat should be having some surname. Shouldn't he?? Or is he son of some rich business man or mafia and he run away from home for some reasons?? Win can't help his overthinking when it comes to his mate.

'What did she meant by Bright is underaged and not able to identify his mate?? Oh, that makes sense. That's why he didn't recognise me at first. But, then again, how did he know I am his mate that morning?? Was he lying?? All I need answers and here no one is helping at all. I want to ask these questions to Bright directly. But he is not here.
Where are you my love?? 'Win asked Bright through his thoughts.

Win feel like he is entering an endless puzzle. Does Bright worth all these struggles? Does he need to do this?? Yes. After all Bright is his mate. He should get a clear answer before ending everything. If they are not going to end up together, Win needed a proper closure. So, Win decided to continue his search for Bright.
He is still not ready to acknowledge his mate as Sarawat. He will be calling him Bright until the boy himself request that.

Win drifted to sleep thinking about his missing mate.

***

Win got Ame's address and all details including bank account. Ame's residential address is not that slum. He went house mentioned in the address. It was a small small house in a small plot. He pressed the calling bell.

The door was opened by a lady, about 45 years old. Lady looked at him with a confused questioning look. Win bowed politely at the lady and started his talk.

ma'am I am Win. I came for Bright. Win said without thinking much. The lady frowned a little and asked back.

"Bright??"

That's when Win remembered for them, Bright is Sarawat. He shook his head and replied. "umm sorry. For Sarawat. I am his friend"

Anyway Win is not in a position to be rude, afterall, this lady can be his mother in-law. Still, he is not going to stop hoping Bright will return to him as a good person.

" What do you want?? Did he burrow money from you?? Then I am sorry. He doesn't come home lately"

The lady said in an angry tone, clearly she is mad at Bright for some reason. Also, Win realised that his mate is having an extremely bad impression all over, except to himself, who loves and adores the younger unconditionally.

"No, no. I am... He and me.." Win stuttered, confused on how to explain things to the lady.

" Then... Oh God, did he impregnate you?? How many times should I tell that good for nothing brat to use protection. I never made such mistakes in my life. And you Omega, don't you know you will be pregnant when doing such things. Just go to any hospital and abort on your own. I can't take responsibility for that brat's carelessness". The lady poured out what her mind supplied, even not caring the visible shock and discomfort over Win's face.

Does that mean, Bright's mom also doing the same work as Bright?? I got best mate and in-laws in the world- Win cursed his fate.

How easily the lady talks about using protection, and abortion, that too to a stranger. It's like they don't freaking care about others around them. This family is crazy- Win laughed at his own thoughts internally.

" Nope. I am not pregnant. I am just his friend. It's that I haven't seen him for a month. So, I just want to know whether he is okay". Win patted his ability to lie instantly, definitely in his mind.