Chapter 30

'Dummmmm'

What was that sound?? Everyone turned their head to the sound source, except Syd and Tay. But, someone whipped his head so that, the cervical vertebrae. It's none other than Win. Yeah, he didn't faint at all.

The sound was from the entrance of the hall and there everyone witnessed an alpha in white shirt and pants, a white tie and white shoes.  But, when Win looked why there the sound, he saw the door has been broken and fell on the floor in front of the duo. It seems like the alpha has to use his force to enter the hall.

Win's heart fluttered once he realised that, it's his alpha came for him. But soon  a frown was visible on his face as he noticed the alpha's hand. His hand grabbed the wrist of the girl in his side and she is in white gown and all in white accessories.

The pair in white looked like two angels eloped from the heaven. Soon, Tay also turned his head to witness the things.

The said alpha tugged the girl, and she is most likely to be an Omega, to walk forward and the girl refused. But, there was a loud gasp from the audience when they saw the alpha let go of the girl's hand and took her in bridal style. Sarawat walked over the fallen door and to the aisle over the red carpet. It looks like the groom carrying his bride and the mere thought pained Win's heart. The girl hid her face in Sarawat's neck being shy and Sarawat chuckled looking at her fondly.

Win looked at the pair with numerous emotions. He would have run to the alpha without caring about the world, of the girl isn't there. He that much missed his alpha and he is scared to marry someone else. But now, reappearance of his alpha with an Omega in his arms do not helping at all.

What if she is Wat's lover?? What if Wat is playing with him?? Or is this his way to move on??

Win was in deep thoughts until he felt a hand grab his elbow and pull him back. Then he saw it was Sarawat and he placed the girl at Win's  previous place. This alone was enough to shatter Win. Win wanted to run away from there. He was now sure that, Sarawat has replaced him with the girl. If not, what's the meaning of this?? Sarawat even didn't shoot a glance at Win. But, Tay was definitely glaring at Sarawat with anger and looking murderous. Sarawat just shrugged it off as if he didn't came to his son's marriage and replaced his son itself with a stranger girl.

But, what's more important is that, the girl is smiling and blushing hard.

"

A/N:-

I don't think I can update long chapters anymore. So, be okay with short ones na.

With love

Nas