CHAPTER 23

Sarawat stood infront of Tay and his head held high. The aura he was emitting was different from that 4 years back when he stood at the same hall.

Tay sat in the couch of living room, with his one knee above the other and his face screaming anger, disdain and many emotions mixed together. But, over all his face can be read as of a concerned father.

The house guards are there. Man and Boss stood on with side of Sarawat as if to act on time if the alpha become violent.

Sarawat and Tay was in a battle with gaze. They were staring intently and it's creeping others in tha hall. They look like they could read other's thought if they stare more. The hall was in complete silence.

Tay is not showing any sign of breaking silence. Sarawat found it creepy. He know Tay would talk what is in his mind, irrespective of face and time. Now the old man preferring silence over being rude or harsh over him is not helping at all. After what it felt like eternity, Sarawat broke the silence with a huge sigh. He shrugged down his shoulder and  cleared his throat.

" I don't mind calling you 'dad' again."

" I am here for Win. I want to know he is here and safe"

"Why do you care if he is safe or not?? I am his dad and I know how to ensure his safety" Tay has really a difficult time to handle his anger. Sarawat seemed to be understanding the older's emotions as he finds they are valid. It's always what parents do to the one abandoned their beloved kids. Tay is not an exception.

"Okay. I know. You have right over him. I am not here to snatch him under your nose. I just want to see him and I will leave" Sarawat said calmly. It's like Tay's anger or he is standing at Opasiamkajorn mansion alone and without any alms or aids. He stood like he has been there for many times.

" What if I am not willing to let you do that??" Tay questioned him. He couldn't believe this alpha only came to check for his son, not to claim or take Win with him. Tay's already suspicious of alpha's motives, and now he believes still Sarawat doesn't want Win in his life. Hic heart clenched thinking Win would get heart broken knowing this.

"He will come to me if I call right now. You can avoid me stepping over your pride, by making me call him. It's better you let us willingly" Sarawat challenged him. Tay surely knows Win will run to the alpha within a heartbeat. Also, Win would become more sad if he knows this alpha doesn't want to take him with him. Whatever, he wanted Win to know the truth and move on from this bustard as soon as possible. So, he decided that Win should be present there.

" I would prefer to be different. You can call him, and if he comes to you, then I will let you talk him" Tay said in a calm voice. Sarawat looked at him amusedly. Sarawat stared at Tay for a minute and regained his voice.

"  You better keep your promise. Surely I will win. You surely don't know your son. Else you wouldn't agree. I hope he is in this mansion" Sarawat was suspecting some kind of dirty play by the look on Tay's face. It's like he doesn't mind if he find Win.

" I always do fair" Tay replied.

"Win.... Win... Winnie..." Sarawat started calling out loud.

"Win baby... I am here... Sarawat" Sarawat went to near the steps and directs his mouth to Win's room. After 3 more attempts, they can hear someone's footsteps and it's so fast like running.

"Wat...." Win voiced out as he saw the alpha downstairs while he is still upstairs. Sarawat looked at Win and started climbing up to the awestruck Win. He is smiling. Once Win realised it's really Sarawat, he started climbing down fastly with a huge smile.