EPILOGUE 7: THE FIGHT

Sarawat and Green was walking towards the wash room, and they were chatting and laughing.

But soon their walk was interrupted by a group of alphas. And it was lead by Earth and Luke and there were a wide grin over the alphas face.  And Sarawat frowned and Green is irritated by this.

Green looked at Sarawat. Sarawat grabbed Green's hand and diverted their path, not to make any fuss.  Green know he is weak to stand against these alphas and if Sarawat, an alpha is not daring to do, how can he?? But he was sure Sarawat will not abandon him for his benefit. After all, this picking up only because of him, as he can see a smirking Dim at the far end watching them.

But, these alphas are hell bound on getting on their nerves. They rounded th duo.

"Hey Sarawat, where are you taking this Omega??" Earth started, feigning concern over his face.

"Are you dumb Earth?? Definitely he is going to have a steamy section with this Omega" it was Luke.

The duo didn't respond, nor moved. Sarawat stood in place with a stoic face.
Actually it made the alphas more irritated. How can he be too cool every time they pick up on him?? Also, how can make all the omega's swoon over him without doing anything?? Definitely, envy was their prime emotion towards the younger alpha and now they got a really nice reason to pick on him, spotting with Green, a recently divorced Omega. Also, they have Dim's support.

"Aww. What a cute couple they are. Here the alpha is with another Omega and there the Omega is having fun with many alphas. They are indeed match made in heaven"
It was an insult aiming at Sarawat- Win couple. Sarawat loosened his grip on Green's wrist and crossed his arms over his chest. He is not affected by these and this is making the alphas angry. It's like their plans back firing.

"Isn't this Green?? Dim's mate??"
Someone said, as if they just recognised the Omega. Green started to get scared and he hid behind the alpha.

"Oh my Green, when did you start this business??" And there was an excited in the crowd as if they can predict next comment and the following actions.

"Do I have a chance?? You can come with me" Luke grabbed Green by arm and pulled him from Sarawat's back. Green looked at Sarawat, and he is now having doubt whether Sarawat can stand against these rabid alphas.

"Yeah. I will take you to heaven. And let me tell you you won't be satisfied with this alpha. Even his mate started to whore around" Luke said and there erupted loud laughter, gradually attracting people to the sound. The bar was on the opposite side and definitely Win is far from the things going on.

"That's true Luke. You know, he is an Omega in an alpha's body. I wonder whether he is the one who impregnated Great Metawin" This time it was Earth, accompanied by devilish laughters of the group and he just pushed Sarawat by his shoulder backwards. Sarawat didn't struggle. He just staggered back, but his eyes didn't show any fear, but not any anger too. So they pushed further.

Now, Sarawat and Green got some distance between them and the alpha group split to two. Earth and team surrounded Sarawat while Luke and team around Green.

"Now you choose. Whom do you want??" It's Luke again, asking to Green with his intimidating gaze. Sarawat's eyes and ears are at Green's and he didn't hear anything Earth and team saying to him.

"Can't choose?? How about I give you a demonstration??" A new voice echoed there and it's Dim, Green's ex husband. He has a smirk over his face and Luke and team gave way to Dim.

Dim neared to Green and Green was trembling. Dim grabbed Green's both wrists and pushed him to the nearby wall.

"P'Dim, let go off me" Green started pleading in a small voice.