CHAPTER 22

It's the first time Win blacked out while having sex. It was Sarawat who used to black out after exhausted. Now Sarawat is not the alpha boy he used to be. Sarawat has become a fine man, looking like a Greek God and his stamina and strength definitely improved and Win's loud moans are the best proof for that. Win's black out can also be another evidence.

Sarawat got off from the bed after half an hour they stopped their steamy session. He tucked Win in comforter and kissed Win's forehead.

" I like you too"
He whispered softly looking at sleeping Omega. It's like he is not fully sure of his feelings. Once he loved his mate beyond imagination. He would love the Omega irrespective of colour, class and any other physical dimensions. His heart can't take it when someone he loved deeply lied to him,  hurted him and made a deep wound in his self respect and dignity. Who in the world wants to be introduced as a sex worker to their mate??  May be it's right thing to be gone for a long period and start things anew.

Sarawat freshened. He entered kitchen and made some foods. He returned to their room. Win is still asleep. May be it's not only their exercise that tired him out, his worries and stress too. Or may be it's too peaceful to sleep knowing Sarawat is by his side. He has a small smile over his lips.

Sarawat wore some dresses form Win's closet. He prepared to leave. He kissed Win's forehead once more and left the apartment.

Win woke up from the sleep by the ring of alarm buzzing. Who set up alarm for this time?? Win thought. But soon he realised Sarawat is not on his side. He was sure Sarawat was with him last night. It's not dream. But he is not naked. He is not smelling of sex. The room is also clean. Totally there was no sign of  Sarawat existed last night. Win was on the verge of crying. He thought he was going crazy.

He covered his face with his hand. But the cold sensation he felt on his face made him look at his hand to find a ring over his ring finger. It was enough for Win to get his hope. He looked at their engagement ring. It's the most beautiful ring he has ever seen in his life. May be love makes everything look better.

He got off from the bed. It was lunch. He went to bathroom and freshened up. Once done, he went to the kitchen and got shocked. He can't see his refrigerator due to numerous sticky note over it. Who said Sarawat got matured?? He is the same one, do kid's things. Win shook his head in amusement. He started reading them and his lips smiled unknowingly at them.

"I have prepared lunch for you. Eat it and take medicines then."

"Don't go to work today. Just take rest"

"Dinner is in the fridge. Reheat it when you are hungry"

" Don't eat food from outside too much."

" Don't take alcohol again. Else I won't stop bringing condoms"

" Eat healthy and stay healthy"

"I want to go today back to Chiang Mai. I work there."

" Don't get panic baby. I will come back next Saturday evening."

" Don't stress yourself out"

"I will call you when I am free. Probably at night"

"Wait for me babe"

His heart warmed by Sarawat's concern. But definitely he will miss the younger. How he is supposed to make it upto next Saturday?? But he obeyed what Sarawat told him.

Weeks has passed. It's one month to go for the marriage between Win and Syd. Win is becoming anxious. Sarawat still didn't speak anything. He didn't ask anything to make the alpha uncomfortable. Also, he only weekend to spend with Wat. He was informed that Wat completed his graduation in English and he is working at Chiang Mai.  Win never asked about his family, eventhough they both know. It's like a silent agreement to not pru into the other's business.

But, now Win sitting on his office and is anxious over the message he got from Sarawat.

' I think your dad saw me leaving your apartment this morning and he is suspicious'

Win know his dad hates Sarawat with passion as he saw Win breaking down 4 years ago, even after he approved Sarawat for Win after a long persuasion. If Tay got Sarawat in his hand that time, definitely the alpha would be killed.

Win didn't tell his dad they are together, since he know his dad's reaction. He didn't know how to face his dad after knowing this. He met his dad this morning at his apartment and Tay didn't show any emotional change for Win to notice. That's making Win even more confused. Tay will throw out his resentment of the alpha usually. Now it's different and he knows something is different.

That week passed without any problems. Sarawat became more caring to him. But, the other never said the three words in return when Win confesses every weekend.

It was next Friday. Win was eagerly waiting for the Saturday and when he was about to depart from the office, Tay called and asked him to come over to home. Win didn't find anything abnormal. He went the Opasiamkajorn mansion. He had definitely informed Sarawat on this.

At dining table, Win was surrounded by many questions by Tay.

"Win, are you okay with this marriage??"

"Win, why are you so happy looking at your phone?? Is it Syd's message??"

" Win, is there anything you want tk tell me??"

Win knew he can't be hideous to his dad. First, he can tell Tay knew something, most probably about Sarawat. Second, he can't keep his dad on blind side for a long time.  So, he decided to come clean and he did.

He said everything to Tay. Tay didn't like a bit. He felt like his son is being used by the alpha again. He didn't want to hand his precious boy to someone not worthy.

He asked Win to break up with Sarawat and definitely Win opposed. Then the things got out of hands. He got house arrested. His phone has taken away and he can't contact Sarawat. Also, Tay informed the marriage will be taking place earlier. Win cried the whole night. Deep down he hoped his alpha would come and take him heroically. But another part of him didn't want that, since it's equal to insulting his dad. He didn't know what to do. He didn't want to disobey his dad. Also he wants to be with his mate. He is really in dilemma.

Since Win knew his dad will give in if he is adamant, he started his war. First, he started his hunger strike. He didn't breakfast Saturday morning as well as the lunch. So, by evening Tay came to him and tried to make Win eat. But Win didn't budge. He triet to talk and Win took his second weapon. That is silent treatment. He didn't utter a word to Tay.

Tay too know his son very well. He knew Win will take this childish methods. But he is afraid of Win's health, as the Omega didn't eat anything. Tay sighed and give up on persuing Win to eat dinner.

The next day morning, that is Sunday, he saw Win tired and his eyes are red and puffy. Tay knew Win cried all night over that liar alpha and he can't do anything to change his baby's mind. He is okay with the silent treatment. But, he doesn't want his baby to cry or fast and get tired out. And he was trying to think for options to make Win eat and that's when he heard a commotion at the gate.

Tay went there and found that it was Sarawat. How dare he try to step in their home, after what he had done to his baby?? Tay was fuming. But he noticed that the alpha is not going to give up and is ready to have a fight if needed.

Tay asked his servants to bring Sarawat in.

***

A/N:-

What will happen to Sarawat now?? Will Tay let them unite??

Why Sarawat is there??

How's the story?? Comment.

Nas