CHAPTER 11

Time passed. Tay tried to persuade Win to leave Bright almost everytime they meet. But Win didn't budge at all. He is stern at his stand to he with his Alpha boy, at any cost. For some reason, Win knows his dad will never disown him for choosing Bright. He knew Tay hated Bright with passion and it gets flared up when both meets up in parties. On the other hand, Bright who is very calm and collected, become the child he is in Tay's presence and start their word fight. Win didn't want to lie to his dad for a long time, so he confessed at their next meeting that, he is not pregnant and he just doesn't want a scene infront of whole household staffs. Tay was happy to hear he is not pregnant, so de forgot to sulk or scold his baby Omega over his mischief.

Win let out a long sigh. He is at his office. He can't focus on anything. He is like this for the past one week. It's been one week, he has seen Bright. Bright is keeping him hanging up saying he is busy and will come back. Win wonders what happened to the younger. Everything was going well until last week. He was beyond happy to be with Bright all the time, eventhough the other is pretending. He just wish they could live like that all his life.

Waking up next to Bright's warmth, eating together breakfast and dinner made by his Bright, watching films cuddling on sofa, or playing football or video games together, sleeping in Bright's scent etc made him too greedy to never let Bright go. He is willing to take risks to stay with the other.

Bright called him last week when Win was at his office, asking for a leave for a week. Bright never told him the reason when Win asked, except that it's necessary. Eventhough Win didn't want to separate from his Bright and he has the full authority to deny Bright's request, he agreed to Bright's request. Why?? Being a reason for Bright's sadness is the last thing he wants. He wants the other to love him if possible, not to oblige to him. But, so far, there is no progress in their relationship. Obviously, they are more than strangers, more friendly and all, tease each other every now and then. But, romantically, Bright never showed any signs of falling or even liking the other.

But, recently Win realised that, he is addicted to Bright beyond his imagination. That's also the reason, he can't do anything properly now. He can't sleep, large bags under his eyes are evidence. He didn't find any food tasty. He has no appetite to eat. He spends more time in office, since walking into a lonely apartment was not exciting him anymore. He just want to be with younger and embrace in his warmth. He wonders what will make the younger to think of him in a romantic way. Younger always says about his future mate, and he got no clues that suggest he is the possible mate.

He is afraid on thinking why the younger pushing him away. He scared thinking the younger went to the same bar and returned to his old self. Bright doesn't ask him any money. Does Bright need money?? Then he could have asked him. He will give Bright all his fortune if he asks. So, he enquired the bar and overjoyed when heard Bright hasn't there for more than two months.

The one thing he never understands is that why Bright doesn't recognise him as his mate, while he always brags about the things he will do for his mate. Bright may be honest when says he doesn't know his mate. What does it mean?? Bright is 20 years old and how come his wolf doesn't know his mate?? Is him not Bright's real mate?? Does Bright have another mate?? These thoughts always teared the strong Omega. He is scared as hell on thinking he will loose Bright someday.

Win's phone rang. He doesn't have any interest, knowing it won't be Bright. Bright never ever attempted on calling him, except that day for asking leave. It's always Win checking on the younger, calling and texting. He just answered the phone without looking for the caller ID

Win: Hello?

" P'Win??"

Win's heart raced after hearing the voice he longed for a week. only God knows How much he missed that gentle soft voice.