The Marriage

"Do you want us to marry??"
Sarawat asked Win, which took him off guard.

After escaping from the wedding hall, Sarawat landed Win near his car, probably older than Sarawat itself, and opened the door to front seat for him. But, Win instead of sitting in the car, grabbed hands of Wat, who has turned his heels to walk into driver seat, and kissed the alpha. Two make out there until there arise a heavy need of air.

"Are you hungry baby??" Sarawat asked with concern lacing voice and eyes looking upto Win's belly. Win frowned a little and rolled his eyes up and didn't replied.

"What's with that expression baby??" Sarawat asked Win. Win sighed heavily.

" I thought baby answered your question" and Win pouted adorably. Sarawat found the pregnant man became more like a child, being all pouty at lack of attention.

"Aww. Do you know something, you are my first baby. Don't get jealous" Sarawat rubbed circles over Win's back to soothe the big baby.

"I am not jealous." Win again pouted. Sarawat pecked at Win's lips, which made the Omega smile and blush a little. When did Win started to blush for peck?? Wat thought.

"Yeah. I know. So, are you hungry??"

Win smacked the alpha's forehead and retorted. "Ofcourse, I have been wearing this dress and standing there, God knows how long. I will be hungry. My baby too" Win removed his blazer and sat on the front seat without any further drama.

"So let's eat" Sarawat nodded at Win and  went to driver seat.

"Wat" Win called out when the atmosphere inside the car turned out heavy and both were dead silent. Actually, Sarawat doesn't know what he was supposed to do now and Win was expecting the usual talkative lad to blabber something.

"Mm??" Wat replied without looking at the Omega.

Win was fidgeting. But, he expelled the question in his mind. "What's with the drama at my wedding hall?? Syd and that girl??" Sarawat just smiled and said.

"Oh. It's nothing. They are lovers. I just helped them" Sarawat replied as a matter of factly, without knowing this made his Omega frown.

" Very thankful for the information. I know that already you dick head" Win replied sarcastically. I should explain in detail, Sarawat thought

"They are the modern age Romeo and Juliet. Their families were friends when they were children. Syd's family is very rich and Gorya's was a middle class family. "

Sarawat paused a little when they reached a turning. Once they are on the straight road, he exclaimed.

"Back then, they even agreed to marry Syd and Gorya when they get older. "

Win nodded as he is listening.

"But, Gorya's dad got insulted by Syd's distant relative, accusing of stealing something. Syd's dad didn't prevent them throwing insults, but he believed the accusations. Gorya's dad got hurt and he pledged that, he will become rich one day and come back to him. Also, he said, he will marry Gorya to anybody, but not Syd"

Sarawat said dramatically.

" So, their family become enemies. Is that why you called them Romeo and Juliet??"

Win asked remembering how Wat calling them Romeo and Juliet all the way.

"Wow, my baby is too smart"
Sarawat said which he in return got a glare from the Omega. Sarawat chuckled finding how his Omega become so adorable overnight. Not overnight, but the last time he saw Win, Win was all the angry young man. May be pregnancy can alter moods really.