CHAPTER 9

It has been a week since they started their arrangement. Win goes to office morning after eating breakfast made by his Bright. Bright will do his things and search for jobs in day time, without Win knowing. In the evening when Win comes back from work, he gets welcomed by the aroma of dinner, Bright made for them. According to Win, Bright was the best cook ever and his foods were the tastiest meal he ever had, but he never admitted that in front of Bright.

Win was scared of being too used to
Bright around him, as he know it's only for 3 months. But however, he decided to enjoy his time with his Alpha. Sometimes they sleep cuddling to each other or, after some tiresome exercises in bed. It was always Win's decision in their bed activities and Win feels sad since Bright never initiated anything like that. But the saddest part is, Bright ask for his pay after every night they do something without any hesitation. Win get too needy and horny in Bright's presence and mostly they end up sleeping after rounds of sex, till Win or Bright passed out. Point of the story is that Win never got satiated. You can't blame him, after all, he has been a faithful Omega to his alpha by body, soul and heart for the past 10 years.

Win found himself highly overwhelmed and attached to his new life with Bright within a week. Bright definitely has a charm that can flutter his stoney heart. He found that Bright becoming his weakness. It's like he is not the himself he know for past 26 years. He feels like a teenage school girl got noticed by her crush. Indeed Bright is young, but the thing is that he never felt he is elder. He smiles more and laughs at Bright's antics or his stupid lame jokes. He feel like he has grown younger.

It was the weekend. Win was invited to the party of Earth's parents anniversary. He didn't said 'okay' to the marriage with Earth, but since he couldn't make any good defence against marriage, Tay said he will proceed with the marriage. After all, his father is the only one who can control him. Oh, now there's someone else also, who is controlling his heart. Win decided to bring Bright to the party and introducing Bright as his alpha mate will make a better plan than directly refusing the Earth's proposal.

Now they are at his apartment. Bright watching TV, and Win in his thoughts.

Win: Bright..

Bright: Yes P'Win??

Bright looked up at the other.

Win: I have a party tonight. I will introduce you as my mate. So be prepared.

Win never displayed his affection and love in his talks. He tried to be formal as he constantly got remembered they are here on an agreement for a play pretend. Also, Win didn't tell Bright, he was going to meet his fiancee. He didn't want to include extra characters in their life.

Win got himself ready and waiting for Bright. He was in a suit and he selected a matching one for Bright. He heard Bright opening the door and coming out of the bedroom. When Bright stood at the steps, Win raised his head to see his mate. To say he was stunned will be an understatement. Bright was looking magnificent in the suits. Extremely handsome face and beautiful chocolate orbs and a mind blowing smile. Bright came down smiling at Win and closed Win's hanging jaw with his index finger.

Bright: Am I too good to be your mate??

Bright asked with a smug face. Win rolled his eyes at it.

Win: I don't know it, but I can say you are looking much sexier and hotter in this suit, so that I want to be in bed with you,the whole night.

Win whispered seductively and licked his lips. Win said what he thought. Bright snorted.

Bright: Horny P'Win, you also look good. But, I still doubt our combination. I think you should  look for a little more elder alpha. Ain't I too young when compared to you??