CHAPTER 7

Win found himself coming to the same bar the very next day. He can't be sane thinking about his mate with someone other than him. He wanted the younger all to himself. He doesn't know how. May be he has to come up with a plan.

Also, he has fiancee. Earth keep calling him every now and then, he just can't reject him unless there is a good reason. He can think about that later.

He saw Bright at the bar and he noticed him, and gave him a smile, that made Win's heart to flutter. What's so special about this alpha, he wonders himself. He has seen many alphas in his life. But this alpha boy brought different emotions in him.

He saw Bright walking towards him. Looked at him amusedly

" really P'Win?? We just separated this morning"

Win doesn't want to tell Bright the reason why he came here.

"Don't think that  I came for you"

Win said without looking into Bright's eyes. Bright stared at him confused.

"Then, for some other alphas??"

Bright asked hesitantly. He doesn't mind Win going with some other. But he mind the money he will miss if he let the other go. Money rules everyone's life. Isn't it?? Bright thought.

" No,no"

Win didn't know why he has to defend himself. It's not like they are in a relation. He sighed.

" It's just that, my dad forcing me to marry someone I don't love. So, I just want someone to pretend as my mate and cancel the marriage"

Win mentally patted him for the sudden come up. He didn't lie when he said that. It's just that he lied when he said he want a fake mate. He really wanted his mate. He came for his mate. But he can't tell that to someone doesn't recognise you as mate.

"Oh, can't you ask your mate??"

Bright asked the most expected question.

" I haven't find mine"

Win said with a disappointed face.

"Oh, sorry. I haven't find mine too. Don't be sad. We will find ours soon"

Bright said with sympathy. Win nodded.

"Will your mate be okay if know what's your job?"

Win can't close his mouth. Bright looked at him with a cold face.

" Are we that close to discuss that??"

Win didn't mean to offend Bright. He felt bad for asking unwanted questions. 'It's not like, Bright is doing this job out of passion. May be he couldn't find other jobs' Win thought

" I am sorry. Curiosity got my best"

Win apologized. He can't even understand why he keep apologizing to Bright frequently, given that he apologize very rarely and that too, for very grave mistakes. Here he apologizing every now and then. He was sure Bright hold the record for the most sorry from his mouth.

" It's okay. I  know any mate won't love to know their partner is a sex worker. I just hope my mate will choose to be with me, after knowing me. So, I just want to save as much I can now, so later I can find some small job for us"

Bright chuckled at then and said

"I just hope my mate won't be a high maintenance"

Win nodded and they fell into deep silence.

"Then, why don't you accept to be my fake mate??"

Win looked at him with a hopeful gaze. He is literally pleading inside, for the other to accept his offer.

"I will be identified by your family"

Bright replied after a long pause.

"They can't say anything if I say you are my mate"

Win said as a matter of factly.

"But, it's not like that. They will find I am fake. Also, I am a sex worker"

Win didn't want to let go off bright. But he also don't want let know other he is desperate.

"Okay. If you don't want, I will find someone else. It's that I am ready to offer a fortune for the help for 3 months"

Bright's eyes lit up. Bright was in deep thought, as he is battling with his inner self. Then he raised his head and asked.

" 3 months. How much will you offer??"

Win knew money can bring the boat to shore. He is ready to spend a his money for Bright.

"Just ask what you want??"

Win expected Bright might take time to think. But Bright answered spontaneously. But the answer made Win wonder.

"Can you help me getting admission in XXX school for one??"

Win shook his head. He is surprised. Did he asked for freaking school admission?? For whom?? Is it for him?? No. He is not that young. But again, he didn't know Bright's educational status. He didn't know whether the other went to school, or completed or stopped in middle or still school going. He want to confirm what he heard.

"huh?? Did you ask school admission?? Bright, are you going to study there??"

Win expected 'no' as answer.

"it's not for me. It's for my sister"

'oh, so Bright has a sister' Win thought.

"Just give me some time to think"

Win wanted to confirm whether he can do that. He know he have all the money in the world. But his dad doesn't own any school. So, he want time to assure other. He know he will do anything to get that freaking school admission.

" yeah. Take your time. I will be here. Bye"

Bright stood up and about to go back. Win's brain acted fast. He called out.

"Bright??"

Bright looked at Win.

"What now P'Win??"

Win was finding words. At last, he sighed defeatedly and said in a monotone.

"How about staying tonight with me??"

Bright smirked at him.

"Am I that good in bed??"

Win felt like slight flush creeping to his face. But Win answered the truth.

"I have no reference point"

Bright nodded and said.

" You can try someone else and tell me"

Win didn't want that. He didn't want anyone other than Bright for him, whoever it is. He has already reached a point of no return. Being with other alphas boiled his blood. He didn't want to loose his cool. So, he grabbed Bright's wrist and asked.

"let's go now??"

****

A/N:- Vote and comment dears.

See you soon guys