Chapter 6

"So, let's what P'Win??"

Bright asked still not looking at Win. He was about to enter the closet. But Bright turned around when he didn't hear the older completing his sentence.

He saw a Win, looking at him practically eye fucking him. He rolled his eyes. Win is overreacting, he thought. But he like the idea, he has this effect on the other. That means, he may have more nights with the older and considering how rich the other was, he is too excited.

"You are looking like you haven't seen my body last time"

Bright said as if not aware of the other one drooling over him. Win was brought out of his trance. His mind is getting clouded. He is trying to get a hold on himself.

"well, I didn't have the time last night. You know I was not in that kind of mood. Sorry for that."

It was true. He didn't know, his mate was this handsome that night. He was not himself that night. He again said sorry. Bright sighed.

"I know. Don't be sorry. It's okay. It's normal for me to fuck to make them forget their problems and pains.  I have dealt with even more..."

Bright was cut off by Win's lips on his. 
Win is now scared of someone snatch his mate away from him, considering how handsome the other is. Others who spend their nights with Bright also know how handsome he is. He is now in doubt that, whether they will come to get him back, considering the boy was perfect all the way.

Win couldn't take the thought of loosing Bright. He can't imagine him fucking others. Bright's chocolate orbs which looking at him didn't help him at all.  So, he acted impulsively. He shut the other with his lips.

"are we talking about the one's you fucked in my bedroom?? Do I look like someone who will allow you that?? In my room, we can discuss only about ourselves. Am I clear??"

Bright didn't expect such a sudden attack  on his lips. He felt Win kissing him with so much emotions he couldn't decipher. He already lost his first kiss. Now, he didn't have to push the other away from kissing. He cupped Win's cheeks in him palms and whispered against his lips, in an apologetic tone.

"Sorry P'Win"

Win thought he would just kiss the other to stop talking nonsense and would stop it there. He found his hands has his own minds as he grabbed the younger's neck with both hands and caressed the others hair gently.

They pulled apart when they gasped for air. Bright looked at Win with a smile.

Win thought he will never let lust take over him. As soon as Win locked eyes at Bright's, his hands slowly falling from shoulder, caressing his chest and abs, to reach his towel around his waist and he took it off  and it fell on the floor.

His mind is clouded. His eyes hooded with lust. He can't control himself further. He grinded himself to the other, seeking for the sweet friction, only his Bright can offer him.

They fell into bed, with arms and legs tangled with each other. Win want Bright to take the lead. But Bright was taking it slow. Win being horny and  impatient, snarled.

" Just put it in, before I ride you"

Bright looked at his eyes with amusement in eyes and chuckled at older's impatience.

"You are really too impatient. I am sure your alpha will have a hard time"

Win's mind was not fixing on the talk. He only heard 'his alpha' only. And it's Bright. He squirmed under Bright who is sucking his nipple like a baby. He arched his back, to get more of Bright's mouth on him.