Chapter 1: The Future He Desires

Notes:

I finally dared to write this...heheheh.

There might be some wrong grammar, spelling, and typos.
I'm not that good in English, I would gladly accept corrections and stuff :))

Major spoilers to anime watchers also most of the lines here I took it from the manga chapter 198.

And in this AU no one knew about the time-leaping thing, you'll soon find out why. :))

Also, there might be mentions of suicide, self-harm, cursing, death, violence, etc. In future chapters If you don't like these kinds of content, you may leave.

Ty!!!

I hope you enjoy it!!<3333
_______________________________________________________________________________

Today was just another peaceful day...

Warm sun enveloped the cozy room of a black-haired man. He is procrastinating, playing his pen while staring absently at the empty wall not minding the tower of paper works he needed to do.  

They are now adults and are now living their life comfortably normal and peaceful.

It is exactly what their hero wanted.

Pah didn't get to prison plus his friend and his friend's girlfriend are safe.

Baji was saved because their hero stopped him before he got the chance to stab himself.

Kazutora was imprisoned but he is now a changed man all thanks to their hero.

Emma survived since Takemichi was able to pull her away before Kisaki gets a chance to hit her.

Mikey forgave Izana and is somehow getting along.

The day after the battle with Tenjiku, Mikey disbanded Toman, and a day after that the blue-eyed crybaby hero went missing...

Click. The door opened showing a tall man with long black hair tied to a braid at the left side of the person's head contains an unique dragon tattoo snapping the obsidian-eyed man from his thoughts.

"Yo, Mikey!" He said with a smile throwing a plastic bag to the obsidian-eyed man.

"Waahhhh!!! You bought me Taiyaki!!! Arigato Ken-chin~!!" Mikey said playfully while opening the wrapper and munched on the fish-shaped cake.

"Sigh. How many times do I have to tell you to stop calling me with that stupid nickname! Were already 29 Mikey. We ain't kids anymore!" Draken said as he frowned at his ex-commander.

"Hehe~" Mikey laughed as he wiped the red bean paste on his cheek and continued on savoring his treat.

He then stop eating and stared sadly at the half-eaten Taiyaki he's holding.

"...neh Ken-chin. Got any news."

He said not looking at the tall man.

The taller man fully understood what Mikey meant and was unsure of how to answer the question.

Silence filled the room, only the soft hum of the wind can be heard before Draken answered.

"...none..."

"..."

Bitter feeling filled their hearts. It's been 12 years yet there is still no news about their crybaby hero.